• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision Blizzard Stockholders Approve Proposed Microsoft Transaction

oldergamer

It's not like they haven't made countless mistakes before, that's a very weak argument. How is Nokia doing?

Anyway, I just hope MS is able to put a stop to all the rapes and bad stuff that was going on inside Activision Blizzard, they have their work cut out for them. Those ain't going to be easy studios to manage.
That was a different CEO that made a lot of mistakes. I keep saying Steve Ballmer was a horrible CEO.

You show me a mistake made by the current CEO. I'm curious what you consider a mistake after Ballmer stepped down.

That was a different CEO that made a lot of mistakes. I keep saying Steve Ballmer was a horrible CEO.

You show me a mistake made by the current CEO. I'm curious what you consider a mistake after Ballmer stepped down.
As if I would bother, I would probably get reported by people if I made my list what I consider mistakes made by MS recently. If he is above making a mistake than great, no point in discussing it any further.

It take years and years for it to become clear if moves like this are mistakes or not.
It was a matter of fact statement with zero reasoning behind it. I just found the hubris funny.
I see no more hubris in his post than I see in every one of you posts. Look in the mirror.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Microsoft are making a big mistake by purchasing Activision/Blizzard for $70 billion. No way in hell are they worth that much money.

You made Microsoft sad.

Animated GIF

As if I would bother, I would probably get reported by people if I made my list what I consider mistakes made by MS recently. If he is above making a mistake than great, no point in discussing it any further.

Big moves and long term strategy require years for it to become clear if they were a mistake or not.
You got an entire list of Papa Satya's mistakes? Now I'm curious. He's by all objective metrics a very successful CEO.

Zeroing

Banned
As if I would take the bait, you already made it clear he is above making mistakes. I don't trust in your willingness to be convinced otherwise. Good luck bro.
I will give you a friendly advise. Something that I've learn some time ago.
lvacZlV.jpg

There's no argument when there's only you versus a group of people who do not want to hear opinions. Let them have fun by themselves.

Top Bottom