• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ada Wong's new VA gets thousands of hate comments, disables Instagram comments

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
On the other hand, only gamers are pathetic enough to make such a thing personal and attack her for it. Any normal level-headed adult would just say "huh, that voice acting is pretty bad" and moved on with their damn lives.

Being a shitty person on the internet has nothing to do with being a "gamer". People do this every day across film, music, art, and more. Shitty people are just shitty people.

Hestar69

On the other hand, only gamers are pathetic enough to make such a thing personal and attack her for it. Any normal level-headed adult would just say "huh, that voice acting is pretty bad" and moved on with their damn lives.
I dunno about just gamers,alot of ppl in general are crazy these days. But yeah,They shoulda just said its was awful and moved on.

kiphalfton

Not like she's alone.

Chris had his character model and voice changed in RE7. Fortunately one of those things was fixed in RE8.

Really people need to be getting mad at Capcom (and stop riding their dick). Not like there's really any good reason why they changed the VA's.

Last edited:

dezzy8

Do you think it’s any better to demean those you disagree with?

“But they’re the bad guys. “
No don’t think it’s okay to demean someone you disagree with but the behavior from this group of people is completely unnecessary. Harassing and threatening someone’s life because you didn’t like the way they voiced a character in a video game? Yeah, they’re some scumbag losers. Just like dude I pictured.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I think it's pretty funny that internet harassment is enough to make people upset, much less react to.
You don't find it ironic using a username and not your real name when downplaying Internet harassment? People can find her in real life...you not so much.

Top Bottom