• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Add your gaming character to the mural

GymWolf

Mr. carrot from genital jousting (the orange one)

icon.png

Kev Kev

I've started this in the other site as a joke kind of thing. Now I ended up with more than 100 characters up till now. Since they didn't get me more chars to add, I'm expanding into other gaming communities to see who can gather more and make the mural as big as possible.

• Post a character name and from which game it is
  • Optional: pick your character version (i.e. RE2 Leon or RE4 Leon)
  • Optional: pick your character image (preferably full body, clear, no effects, no cosmetics)
  • No non-iconic NPCs.
  • Character must be gaming related
  • First come first served
  • I'll add it to the mural
  • I'll restrict your participation to one character per post, 2 per page max by the same user in order to prevent hoarding

NOTE: regardless of image, add the character name and from which game it is, I.E: Scorpion (Mortal Kombat). I will skip your character if not.

Will I end up making a big gaming characters mural with absolutely no sense at all? Maybe I will. Just because? Just because.

This is how the mural started:

D0K0AuI.png

Last mural version:

lSqolQH.jpg

All characters until now alphabetically ordered (Ctrl+F to look for a character before posting a repeat):

Watch 1st post
this is awesome! cool idea .Pennywise .Pennywise

heres mine...

Jogurt from Shining Force 1

Au516MK.png

R6Rider

Gold Member
Seems there's no characters starting with F yet.

Because of that, I'm choosing Faith (Mirror's Edge) as well.

*Also, I think Rico needs added to the character list (he's in the picture).

Top Bottom