• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Additional Silent Hill Projects Could be in the Works at Bloober Team

Draugoth

Gold Member
20230103-ovicio-silent-hill-2-remake.jpg

In a recent interview, Silent Hill 2 remake Producer Maciej Głomb has hinted that Bloober Team, the studio behind the game, could be given the chance to work on other projects in the horror franchise should their first title prove to be successful.

Speaking with GamingBolt, Głomb stated that "you should never say never." This isn't an official confirmation that we're getting more from the studio, but if the Silent Hill 2 remake does go well, Konami might have some trusted hands to put the future of the series in.

This all depends on Konami, it seems, though apart from Bloober Team's remake, there are other Silent Hill projects to look forward to, with three games reportedly in development. As the publisher has promised more to come from beloved franchises this year, hopefully we can hear some more about Silent Hill as part of that.

MiguelItUp

Guess they have a lot of confidence in their SH2 remake? I can't believe how many SH projects are going on. Good lord. Went from making nothing, to exhausting it, lol, and I love Silent Hill! Especially 2.

That being said I'd love 1 - 3 getting proper and great remakes. So if that's what those are, cool.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Guess they have a lot of confidence in their SH2 remake? I can't believe how many SH projects are going on. Good lord. Went from making nothing, to exhausting it, lol, and I love Silent Hill! Especially 2.

That being said I'd love 1 - 3 getting proper and great remakes. So if that's what those are, cool.
Give me all the Silent Hill you can throw at me. It's been far too long.

I bet they are going to make a direct sequel to Silent Hill 2 (remake) with adult Laura. Hopefully it isn’t some shit like the medium. Or i think Bloober is going to get to make an original story.

Last edited:
Top Bottom