• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After looking at some fat woman hoarding toilet paper and lunchables.

I wondered why someone needed a hundred rolls of toilet paper and twenty gallons of hand sanitizer. Then I remembered the song from The Karate Kid. Is this their time to shine in American hoarding?

I mean seriously. They're obviously winning something. They think they're the best around as they buy all the Charmin and non perishable technically "food" items. Is this a form of glory? Or is this just a sort of psychosis where I hear Joe Esposito in my head trying to put eighties music into a modern life situation? Are they now the Queen of Shitting? Why are Lunchables determined to be necessary? And why is all the Mountain Dew gone, yet Mountain Rush still available despite Mountain Rush having even MORE sugar then name brand Mountain?

They're just stupid and doing what they saw other stupid people doing on their Facebook feed. It's not any more complicated than that.

If you're hoarding toilet paper you're a fucking moron.
I remember a time when toilet paper was used to hit a bastard teachers house or an annoying neighbor that gave tooth brushes for Halloween. Now it's too expensive to use as a shenanigan.

GamingKaiju

LoL

That is her prepping done and her health must be fucking terrible Corona or not. When I went into the supermarket today there was plenty of fruit, veg, nuts and seeds but the vitamin supplements were looking extremely low 🤔

lock2k

Banned
I wondered why someone needed a hundred rolls of toilet paper and twenty gallons of hand sanitizer. Then I remembered the song from The Karate Kid. Is this their time to shine in American hoarding?

I mean seriously. They're obviously winning something. They think they're the best around as they buy all the Charmin and non perishable technically "food" items. Is this a form of glory? Or is this just a sort of psychosis where I hear Joe Esposito in my head trying to put eighties music into a modern life situation? Are they now the Queen of Shitting? Why are Lunchables determined to be necessary? And why is all the Mountain Dew gone, yet Mountain Rush still available despite Mountain Rush having even MORE sugar then name brand Mountain?

Why the fuck does obese people have to be so fucking obnoxious? I mean... everywhere. They feel entitled to shit, they complain, they buy everything they see. They feel airplanes should have bigger seats because they can't fucking stop being like Kirby and munching everything they see. It's fucking ridiculous. :messenger_beaming:

cryptoadam

Banned
I have a small ass but i figures that most bum holes are relativly the same size ?

Do fat people need more toilet paper because there bum holes are so big from the massive shits they take ?

Shrap

My suggestion is to put toilet paper in narrow aisles so none of these bog monsters can get to it and put garden hoses at the ends of the aisles so they grab them instead. They can't even reach their planet sized asses anyway so it's just making it easier.

LoL

That is her prepping done and her health must be fucking terrible Corona or not. When I went into the supermarket today there was plenty of fruit, veg, nuts and seeds but the vitamin supplements were looking extremely low 🤔

Nuts and seeds are actually great for prep (I keep peanut butter on hand) but fresh fruits and vegetables are worthless for stockpiling outside of potatoes and onions. Unless you can the veggies or make jams, it is all going to rot pretty quick.

GamingKaiju

Nuts and seeds are actually great for prep (I keep peanut butter on hand) but fresh fruits and vegetables are worthless for stockpiling outside of potatoes and onions. Unless you can the veggies or make jams, it is all going to rot pretty quick.

Ofc fresh stuff has a shorter life but choosing supplements over getting your vits etc from natural sources it is not an ideal substitute. Nut's and seeds generally have a good shelf life that are packed full of vital nutrition that your body needs.

Ofc fresh stuff has a shorter life but choosing supplements over getting your vits etc from natural sources it is not an ideal substitute. Nut's and seeds generally have a good shelf life that are packed full of vital nutrition that your body needs.

That's why I said nuts are great, and calorie-wise peanut butter (especially natural with no added sugar) is a fantastic food.

But you don't want a bunch of apples and tomatoes sitting around taking up space. Beyond just going bad they are also very bad sources of calories in an emergency.

GamingKaiju

That's why I said nuts are great, and calorie-wise peanut butter (especially natural with no added sugar) is a fantastic food.

But you don't want a bunch of apples and tomatoes sitting around taking up space. Beyond just going bad they are also very bad sources of calories in an emergency.

Don't most people have fruit bowls or is it been used for the TP :pie_thinking:

Last edited:
Don't most people have fruit bowls or is it been used for the TP :pie_thinking:

It still just rots. Apples are probably the best of them if you refrigerate them, but a week on the counter and it is gone. Berries are the same way - I'm lucky if they dont start to mold in 3-4 days.

Canned veggies, preserves, and frozen berries are the best way to go for all that. And potatoes and onions store well for a couple months, as do sweet potatoes.

Texas Pride

Banned
This is literally "Herd mentality". People don't know why they should be buying shit but they do anyway. Maybe they think they can trade a pack of Charmin for a box of Little Debbie's with other like minded fatties? I'd be inclined to ask why they're being such assholes but I've not seen any as I've avoided the stores like the plague they are.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yep, stupid follows stupid. Just sheep being sheep. They’ll be the first to go in the real armageddon.

Barsinister

Banned
Let this be a lesson that the only thing one should be hoarding is a large amount of nuts in one's mouth in preparation for winter.

I almost have a picture for every occasion now!

AEZoD9O.jpg

YOURE THE BEST

ARRROOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNND

NOTHINGS GONNA EEEEEEVA KEEEEEP YOU DOWN!

YOURE THE BEST

ARRROOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUNND

NOTHINGS GONNA EEEEEEVA KEEEEEP YOU DOWN!

TaySan

Banned
I don't think the fat comments are necessary at all, but people need to stop hoarding essential items especially to turn it around and scalp them that shit should be illegal.

It still just rots. Apples are probably the best of them if you refrigerate them, but a week on the counter and it is gone. Berries are the same way - I'm lucky if they dont start to mold in 3-4 days.

Canned veggies, preserves, and frozen berries are the best way to go for all that. And potatoes and onions store well for a couple months, as do sweet potatoes.
this is the year of the brown sugar cinnamon poptart

Cato

Banned
I'm actually scary skinny, but i don't think the fat comments added anything to the discussion..

You are kind of right. It does not acheive much here on the forum.
These people should be called out and shamed to their face in public.

If they don't listen to their doctor and get their body into shape, maybe public ridicule and shaming
could get them to stop being fat and take better care of their body.

Call out fatties when you see them, to their face. You might save a life.

haxan7

Banned
You are kind of right. It does not acheive much here on the forum.
These people should be called out and shamed to their face in public.

If they don't listen to their doctor and get their body into shape, maybe public ridicule and shaming
could get them to stop being fat and take better care of their body.

Call out fatties when you see them, to their face. You might save a life.
We should really start camping out in front of Dunkin Donuts and splashing melted lard on the customers as they walk out.

Cato

Banned
We should really start camping out in front of Dunkin Donuts and splashing melted lard on the customers as they walk out.

No need for assault or battery.
Just pointing at them and shouting "hey fatto, you got diabetes" and then laughing will be enough.

I have a small ass but i figures that most bum holes are relativly the same size ?

Do fat people need more toilet paper because there bum holes are so big from the massive shits they take ?
Imagine shitting through really fat ass checks that don't spread when you squat ti shit. They're literally squeezing shit past all of their butt cheeks. Thus the need for more TP. Fatties at work always clog the fucking toilet, so this is the theory I came up with.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Taking care of your family is important and quite honestly the virus has exposed a lot of key things (retail life, personal hygiene etc.) virus' expose a lot of issues in society.

Top Bottom