• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI (Artificial Intelligence) |OT| - Embracing Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Success

The goal of this OT is to have space for ongoing discussion on artificial intelligence for people that are gaming enthusiasts. Having any positive discussion about AI in the gaming sphere has been incredibly hard to find and more and more places are limiting discussion altogether. This OT will be a work in progress and I intend to flesh it out over time so please, if possible, be patient if this OT does not yet have all the usual bells and whistles that you might expect. I have two degrees in the field of Computer Science so I hope that this will somewhat show that I have some insights into this field.

Key Links To Get Started

General Purpose AI Tools:

ChatGPT (Free + Paid)

Bing Chat (Free + Waitlist)

Google Bard (Free + Waitlist)

Popular AI Image Generators:
Midjourney

Stable Diffusion

Popular AI Voice Tools
ElevenLabs

Descript

Popular Code Programming Tools
GitHub Copilot

Amazon CodeWhisperer

Please also let me know your suggestions to really flesh out this OT.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Thanks for stepping up to host a discussion, but it's not beneficial to have a catch-all megathread for such a broad subject. Feel free to post news that interests you or a thread about something more specific, e.g. the latest advances in generative art. Catch-all threads without an expiration date make the forum a less lively place over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom