• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Isolation – Coming to iOS and Android on December 16

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Fifteen years after the unsolved disappearance of her mother, Amanda Ripley boards the damaged and isolated Sevastopol space station in search of answers. She enters an out-of-control environment that offers no answers, but harbours a terrible secret…

This is the complete Alien: Isolation experience, bringing its stunning AAA visuals and every moment of hair-raising, heart-pounding horror to phones and tablets – complete with a fully customisable touch interface, controller support and all seven DLC packs.

Face the horror that lurks in Sevastopol space station in Alien: Isolation, arriving on iOS/Android on December 16th for $14.99 / €14.99 / £12.99.

CheeseCake

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

Hezekiah

Banned
Great game, enjoyed this on PS4. The amount of tension stirred up by the game was incredible.

But who the hell wants to play this on a phone or tablet?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I need one of those headsets where you can just drop your phone in front of your eyes. You have to have a pop socket otherwise you’re resting your phone up against something. What would be cool to see is one of those folding tablet phones play this game.

MrA

Banned
Looks even blurrier than the switch version in portable mode.
considering the switch version looks cleaner than the xbone/ps4 version due to better aa it's always good to see a console warrior coming to battle also top end phones are more capable than the ps4 the game looks great, and with a controller will play just fine too.

Hugare

I have so many questions

A 20h horror game, with no quicksaves, that you play without a controller, on the go.

This is one of my favorite games of all time, but this is just ... who greenlit this shit?

And where is the sequel?

MiguelItUp

Can't say I was expecting this whatsoever. Absolutely adore the game, so the more people get to experience it, the better.

But good GOD would I love a sequel.

carlosrox

Banned
2 complaints for an otherwise perfect experience:

- the voice acting seemed way ho hum for most (but not all) characters

- the random scrawled msgs on the walls somehow felt out of place and too much of a videogame cliche that I don't think fit the world of Alien. took me out of it just a tad

Everything else is gravy. Some of THE best atmosphere and sound in gaming history.

Romulus

I've been seeing a lot people saying that this means we could be getting a Quest 2 version now. Maybe it'll use that 70% bump in power from that new technology that limits how many frames tax the hardware.

BigBeauford

I've been seeing a lot people saying that this means we could be getting a Quest 2 version now. Maybe it'll use that 70% bump in power from that new technology that limits how many frames tax the hardware.
I would murder for this game on quest.

IC3M@N FX

Neo Member
I finished this of my Xbox Series X now, what a Masterpiece from Alien franchise. I hope Alien Isolation 2 come out,
i would really very Sad when Disney say no for a Sequel.
By now 5-7 million units should have been sold on all platforms.

This is a fantastic port on iOS and performs better than the console version. Just stellar all around. Feral are good devs for sure.

Top Bottom