• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darchaos

I missed a lot in here but I swear to god if I hear someone say where's the evidence one more time I'm gonna lose my f'ing mind.

I'll repeat : THIS IS LITERALLY WHY DAVID GRUSCH TESTIFIED UNDER OATH ABOUT THIS. HE'S SEEN EVIDENCE AND HAS TALKED TO FIRST HAND WITNESSES OF THESE PROGRAMS, FROM VERY CREDIBLE PEOPLE.

THIS WHOLE PROCESS IS BEING DONE TO EVENTUALLY ( HOPEFULLY ) LEAD TO DISCLOSURE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND LIKELY CAUSE A SNOWBALL EFFECT ELSEWHERE.

let it play out and hopefully we will get the hard details that right now only the intelligence committee and inspector general has.
Ah yeah, to the American people.....You do understand that if there was evidence of any form of alien life out in the universe, if so only a microbe, that would be all over the news all over the world? Holy shit....you guys are scary.

MilkyJoe

No not like that. It would be THE news of everything all over the world, frontside on everything from newspapers to tv to everything. It would be the biggest happening in human history now and forever.

Look, this is what's going on - you just had the US congress tell you that we are not alone. So either it's true or it's something very sinister is about to go down. If it's true the world's population has been conditioned over the last 80 years to ridicule the subject, and that ain't just going away over night. Not only that, right now people have proper things to worry about, work, jobs, money, keeping their homes, they have just spent the last 3 yeas abused by their governments with the covid thing, people are mostly not caring because of a mixture of they have more important things to deal with and 80 years of conditioning that it's just a fairy tale.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
No not like that. It would be THE news of everything all over the world, frontside on everything from newspapers to tv to everything. It would be the biggest happening in human history now and forever.
I'm not so sure. The tik Tok generation seems quite apathetic to anything not related to climate change, social justice, gender studies etc. They can't be bothered to care about alien life despite it being much more important than all that other stuff put together.

Last edited:
Ah yeah, to the American people.....You do understand that if there was evidence of any form of alien life out in the universe, if so only a microbe, that would be all over the news all over the world? Holy shit....you guys are scary.
Well the problem is there are people like you in the world who think it's impossible for NHI to have visited us so they don't give the story the time of day or they talk about it like it's a joke.

At some point if disclosure happens due to the investigation then it will be all over the news like you want but until then people are gonna be clueless as to what's going on.

Edit: so many people say this is some disinformation/distraction campaign yet people are openly pointing out that no one gives a shit in the world. It's funny.

Last edited:

Romulus

I think this is a late 1990s mindset, maybe early 2000s in terms of microbe life.

What's even more scary is that microbe life would be all over the news during those years. Shows how pathetic we are because that would be shocking to some people. Everywhere on this planet, even inside active volcanos, there is life. Absolutely ridiculous to think the Earth is some unique magical vessel that spawns life.

Last edited:

Darchaos

We seriously thought we had microbes on a Mars Rock in the '90s. I don't know if you were there or remember, but it was not the biggest story by a long shot.
It wasnt the biggest story couse there was no microbes in the rocks. If it had turned out to be microbes, then it would have gone boom.

Last edited:

Crayon

It wasnt the biggest story couse theire was no microbes in the rocks. If it had turned out to be microbes, then it would have gone boom.

It's a good example because we really thought we had it. Clinton came out and made a statement about it. There were pictures good enough to fool nasa. That's the most confirmation we would get if this turns out to be nhi. Which would be a much bigger story, of course. But the public was not enraptured by the microbes as you suggest, and not because they weere skeptical of the president, nasa, or because they did better at interpreting the photos on the news.

Raonak

Banned
So, when do we actually get so see what evidence Grusch has?
Grusch's mystery box will show whether his claims are real or full of shit.

Because as it stands, there's still no public evidence to confirm that aliens have visited earth.
That's exactly why people don't care. There's nothing to reveal at the moment.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

Because as it stands, there's still no public evidence to confirm that aliens have visited earth.
Isn't that stuff classified? Will we get to see it?

Crayon

If people don't care it's because they'd rather poke at their phones all day. Doesn't matter if they care or not.

Raonak

Banned
Isn't that stuff classified? Will we get to see it?
Surely, we'll get to see it at some point. Isn't that the whole point of this whole disclosure thing?

If people don't care it's because they'd rather poke at their phones all day. Doesn't matter if they care or not.
People don't care because there's literally nothing to look at.
There's no reason to care, and until we get some reveals.

Like, what do people think is in Grusch's mystery box? Do we think it has actual photos and videos of the captured crafts/aliens?

Last edited:

Crayon

Surely, we'll get to see it at some point. Isn't that the whole point of this whole disclosure thing?

People don't care because there's literally nothing to look at.
There's no reason to care, and until we get some reveals.

Like, what do people think is in Grusch's mystery box? Do we think it has actual photos and videos of the captured crafts/aliens?

First off, I should be clear that I don't believe people don't care. Inspector general saw something that made him care. The people in Congress saw something that made them care and the public who is following along cares because there are no more normal explanations for this. At very least, there is a crazy disinformation campaign going on. So anyone who doesn't care is willfully not paying attention.

As far as what's in the box, we got info on that from the testimony. it's documents, names, and places. That is not going to capture the imagination of anyone plaster to tiktok. Pictures and videos, maybe. But that's a maybe. I don't think we're going to get those anytime soon, though. Hopefully one day.

Last edited:
I wonder why the aliens can’t just park their ship over a busy area and reveal to the world that they are real instead of us having to wait on governments. They keep speeding about and giving us crappy footage. Imagine a ship was hanging in the air over somewhere like Times Square or the Eiffel Tower. Maybe something like “Childhood’s End”.

Maybe we aren’t ready yet for this knowledge :(

Last edited:

Crayon

I wonder why the aliens can’t just park their ship over a busy area and reveal to the world that they are real instead of us having to wait on governments. They keep speeding about and giving us crappy footage. Imagine a ship was hanging in the air over somewhere like Times Square or the Eiffel Tower. Maybe something like “Childhood’s End”.

Would suck if they spilled all the beans and we were like "We wish you didn't tell us!"

Raonak

Banned
As far as what's in the box, we got info on that from the testimony. it's documents, names, and places. That is not going to capture the imagination of anyone plaster to tiktok. Pictures and videos, maybe. But that's a maybe. I don't think we're going to get those anytime soon, though. Hopefully one day.
Has there been an actual breakdown behind the weighting of all his claims? There's no 1:1 connection between the claims and which ones are backed up by evidence presented and which ones are 2nd hand reports.

The whole idea of testifying under oath about 2nd hand information is a weird logical loophole, because he himself has never seen an alien or a UFO, he has talked to officials who know information, but they are not testifying themselves, so we are left to assume that his sources are actually reliable in the first place.

Assuming they exist, it's clear that the aliens are observers. They don't want to effect us, they aren't harvesting resources, or trying to kill us, or even trying to save us.
They just want to watch us.

It's possible that these observers have contacted governments saying that if we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone.
The US might have actually broken this treaty by capturing a craft/alien, and that's why there's so much secrecy around it.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I'm not so sure. The tik Tok generation seems quite apathetic to anything not related to climate change, social justice, gender studies etc. They can't be bothered to care about alien life despite it being much more important than all that other stuff put together.

I don't feel the mainstream media in Europe has picked it up either so it's not only TikTok. I think the problem is, that there is not a single shred of actual evidence, only people that saw things or heard people talk about things.

RaduN

Maybe they exist, maybe even visited earth. I can't say that for certain. Give me evidence. I'm open to this being truth.

But the whole "recovered alien tech, bodies" part is a pure made up fantasy which took off with the whole Roswell incident. And the fact Grusch is trying to sell this stupid idea like recovered crafts by Mussolini etc. makes me think that his "evidence" is all the fake UFO lore built up since the Roswell. And his "sources" are all the same names you've see for years in UFO circles. The same names who are just spinning a yarn without any evidence.

"I know people who know people with evidence. I've seen evidence and even have some but can't show it..." Bla bla, same old stories.

What I find even more hilarious is this idea that governments have all the "evidence". Meanwhile rest of the world can't scrape together more than some lights in the sky. Oh boy, but the stories are amazing "So, I went home from work and then this giant black triangle appeared. From that moment I became a believer!", "Oh yeah buddy, I totally believe you because last year I saw it too."

Please...
But didn't you hear that believing every fringe crap without a shred of proof is the new age - notice me senpai.
I guess you don't want senpai to notice you?...it's your funeral buddy.

Crayon

Has there been an actual breakdown behind the weighting of all his claims? There's no 1:1 connection between the claims and which ones are backed up by evidence presented and which ones are 2nd hand reports.

The whole idea of testifying under oath about 2nd hand information is a weird logical loophole, because he himself has never seen an alien or a UFO, he has talked to officials who know information, but they are not testifying themselves, so we are left to assume that his sources are actually reliable in the first place.

Assuming they exist, it's clear that the aliens are observers. They don't want to effect us, they aren't harvesting resources, or trying to kill us, or even trying to save us.

It's possible that these observers have contacted governments saying that if we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone.
The US might have actually broken this treaty by capturing a craft/alien, and that's why there's so much secrecy around it.

What you point out with the second-hand information under oath, I actually don't know how that works at all. It seems like you'd want three or four people saying the same thing. But I guess if they have reason to believe the guy, and they can subpoena a few of the names he gave, then those would have to go under oath. I suppose they could lie and deny it, but if there's a few of them, you have the old prisoner dilemma going on.

We live in a world where people rarely care about anything unless it's directly impacting them now.

Grusch investigated this and talked to 40 people. Some of them were first hand witnesses who actually worked on said programs.
Everyone keeps talking about second hand information but fails to realize he's named names of people who were directly involved in the program. What does that mean? They can hear the first hand information from the people themselves. The inspector general has seen all of it and talked to many of these same people and found it to be credible and urgent. Same thing with the intelligence committee.

Yes, we unfortunately aren't seeing and hearing those same details currently but when people like Marco Rubio say it's shocking how many sober high ranking officials and some that are in the public eye are coming to them saying these things it's hard to ignore there could be something to it.

I feel like we all keep going in circles with this. We know what's going on. We know there's more witnesses waiting in the wing, we know they are investigating it.... Why do we keep talking about evidence? It's there it's just classified and shown to the proper people. Hopefully it gets to us eventually until then we wait.

What they need to do is subpoena the Inspector general and hopefully some first hand witnesses testify soon. Then we will move to the next phase.

If you all want an open minded person who is also skeptical you should look into John Greenwald. He's skeptical till there's evidence always but he made a great point. Over all the years he's used the Freedom of information act he's noticed over the years of all the topics he's looked into the UFO topic has has the most destroyed or missing documents of them all. Which is definitely curious.

Last edited:

Crayon

I'm wondering if the comittee and Grusch ever get a scif to talk in or they can just be stonewalled on that indefinitely? Seems like a too-easy way to hush things. Just deny access to the one legal place you have to talk about it? I would hope you can't just stall that forever.

Anyway somehere I heard a rumor that the next hearing is in september but I now have no idea where I heard/read that. Anyone else hear that? Did I even hear it lol?

5e483d05-c1bd-4547-b4b0-fe9edc71028d_text.gif

I have theories of what's going on. I think David Grusch found out shit and notice in 2017 the videos leaked regarding the UAPs. I almost wonder if Dave found out about this program and got in contact with the UFO community ( people like Jeremy Corbell) and basically said it's real... They all banned together to force disclosure to happen.

Which is why right now there's a lot of infighting going on. Why the SCIFF is getting some pushback...etc.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I missed a lot in here but I swear to god if I hear someone say where's the evidence one more time I'm gonna lose my f'ing mind.

I'll repeat : THIS IS LITERALLY WHY DAVID GRUSCH TESTIFIED UNDER OATH ABOUT THIS. HE'S SEEN EVIDENCE AND HAS TALKED TO FIRST HAND WITNESSES OF THESE PROGRAMS, FROM VERY CREDIBLE PEOPLE.

THIS WHOLE PROCESS IS BEING DONE TO EVENTUALLY ( HOPEFULLY ) LEAD TO DISCLOSURE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND LIKELY CAUSE A SNOWBALL EFFECT ELSEWHERE.

let it play out and hopefully we will get the hard details that right now only the intelligence committee and inspector general has.
Wouldn't be the first time ... someone just lied lol.
I am still waiting for evidence. The process is good but there is nothing yet. Still just words...
There is a whole world out there yet ufo crashes only in USA and is being held secret by some secret USA organization that doesn't even exist officially.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

There's no evidence. One guy claims to have seen classified reports from people containing claims and claims to have talked to other people who have made claims. That's all second-hand hearsay.

sono

Gold Member
One theory is that the military do have successfully reverse engineered tech and these craft buzzing our pilots is under human control.. they are testing.. it isn’t your monthly alien visit They did visit in the past and it has taken years to get it to work

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
That could be anything from malfunction, wrong radar reading, weather and so on.
but aliens! (I mean, let's hope so, I would love that)
I doubt there is much radar malfunctions or misreading's. People's lives are at stake. It's not a job anyone takes lightly.

There's no evidence. One guy claims to have seen classified reports from people containing claims and claims to have talked to other people who have made claims. That's all second-hand hearsay.
Uh no. First hand witnesses have come forward to the intelligence committee that back up what Grusch said. I just posted an interview that discussed this. You have to be purposely ignoring whats going on to be outright dismissing this. The amount of people who have come forward in very high positions with high clearances was surprising to many people in the gang of eight. There's a reason they are taking it very seriously.

I'm not saying ALIENS but im saying there's enough smoke going on behind the scenes that is causing a lot of people in government to investigate it seriously.

rofif rofif

That's assuming this was a one off moment where data got screwed up from detecting a UAP. It's not that though. Ryan Graves said this was happening daily for years. You think they don't have more data on this? I feel like too many people are jumping through hoops to dismiss something serious is going on. Take the alien aspect out of it.... this is something the government confirms. UAPs exist and there are some UAP's they have data on that they cannot explain.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Uh no. First hand witnesses have come forward to the intelligence committee that back up what Grusch said. You have to be purposely ignoring whats going on to be outright dismissing this. The amount of people who have come forward in very high positions with high clearances was surprising to many people in the gang of eight. There's a reason they are taking it very seriously.
Which still isn't evidence.

Crayon

That could be anything from malfunction, wrong radar reading, weather and so on.
but aliens! (I mean, let's hope so, I would love that)

They would have to be malfuntioning at the same time multiple pilots have eyes on the thing. Whatever it is, there was at least something physically there.

They would have to be malfuntioning at the same time multiple pilots have eyes on the thing. Whatever it is, there was at least something physically there.
And again this wasn't a one off event. This is something Ryan Graves mentioned happened frequently. So I guess their data must have gone screwy every single time.

The sooner people realize the government is keeping this info in lockdown for a reason the better. These are objects that have been described for decades, doing the same shit they've done for decades, and they've been dismissed/ridiculed and stigmatized for decades. It took leaking videos out and putting pressure on the Pentagon to even acknowledge UFOs finally. Something they pretended wasn't a thing for the longest time.

Last edited:

Crayon

I can't think of any evidence that could reasonably be expected to come out and won't be subject to more pseudo skepticism as long as someone doesn't like it. It's going to be paperwork and documents. Even if they bring out a piece of metal or something, that can be refuted by saying the lab was negligent, fraudulant, etc.

I can't think of any evidence that could reasonably be expected to come out and won't be subject to more pseudo skepticism as long as someone doesn't like it. It's going to be paperwork and documents. Even if they bring out a piece of metal or something, that can be refuted by saying the lab was negligent, fraudulant, etc.
That's why the debunker mentality is so frustrating. It's created such a stigma that if some evidence ever did fall on our laps people would still claim it's fake. If you can't be impartial and open to possibilities then it's pointless.

I know for me I'm open to whatever comes of this but what matters to me is patience and to wait for information to be disclosed to the public. People have been fighting for disclosure for a long time, John Podesta being one of them.

Crayon

That's why the debunker mentality is so frustrating. It's created such a stigma that if some evidence ever did fall on our laps people would still claim it's fake. If you can't be impartial and open to possibilities then it's pointless.

I know for me I'm open to whatever comes of this but what matters to me is patience and to wait for information to be disclosed to the public. People have been fighting for disclosure for a long time, John Podesta being one of them.

Well if it makes you feel better, there are probably just as many people who will insist it's aliens if we end up seeing evidence to the contrary lol. People can believe whatever they want. More than ever these days. Just find some echo chamber on the internet and voila.

Well if it makes you feel better, there are probably just as many people who will insist it's aliens if we end up seeing evidence to the contrary lol. People can believe whatever they want. More than ever these days. Just find some echo chamber on the internet and voila.
I hate echo chambers. I think skepticism is good. I recommended a person who has researched UFO's his whole life but he also is very skeptical until proven.

Give this a watch. It's very interesting..

Anyways, it's not skepticism. It's debunkers. Where they think it's an impossibility and that influences every view they have because they think it's impossible. I don't know what's going on, I don't pretend to. All I know is a lot of very credible and high ranking people are claiming something that WOULD be amazing if true. I want to see it out, whatever conclusion it comes to I'm ready for.

I don't think people should think 100% of anything but the possibility of NHI makes for fun conversation which is why I go on about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom