• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romulus

Apparently this shape has been seen a lot like I posted previously

juyqpt5t9zs81.jpg

Last edited:

Romulus

Makes me wonder about that new engine nasa says can do 99% of the speed of light. My small human brain tells me its impossible that another species can do that or much more. But only 120 years ago most people were still using horses for travel. Imagine a civilization a 1000 or a million years beyond us. Or they could literally be a small fraction of humanity's existence, just started with an accelerant to their intellect's evolution.

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted already. An excellent interview with Bob Lazar by Rogan, from 2019. Grab some popcorn 🍿and a cold drink 🍺

Man, that guy with the beard is annoying as fuck. No idea who he is or what the hell he's talking about half the time. He sounds like a true ufo nut that you can almost discredit immediately.

The other guy who actually saw the craft and worked on the top secret, government program sounds so much more down to earth. I just want to listen to him, damn.

The small craft you see could be companies testing jet packs for use in areas of servaying etc. Imagine the flexibility and access of a drone, with the dexterity and brain capacity of a human. The link is well worth reading/watching. A fella on a jet pack will be sent up mountains to rescue people who are stuck or injured.

Whatatimetobealive.jpg

StormCell

I wonder if the situation is getting 'real' yet to people.
I can't say for sure whether the situation is getting more real or not, but this house panel is simply the agreed upon public meeting that is going to happen, I think, a couple of times per year.

Additionally, there are some very real concerns for national security as it pertains to unexplained aerial objects that are flying around bases and potentially into secure spaces. There have been reported near misses with some of these objects, and there's always the possibility that foreign adversaries are putting cameras into the air above our bases.

I'm not saying aliens aren't real or aren't part of any of this, but I am saying there is a legit national security topic here that they've agreed to address publicly on a schedule.

Man, that guy with the beard is annoying as fuck. No idea who he is or what the hell he's talking about half the time. He sounds like a true ufo nut that you can almost discredit immediately.

The other guy who actually saw the craft and worked on the top secret, government program sounds so much more down to earth. I just want to listen to him, damn.

Corbell has been on with a few different guests and it's funny cause even Joe Rogan gets noticeably annoyed with him at times.

Last edited:

Chiggs

The intelligence official described another faction inside military and intel agencies “that … takes this subject very seriously” and is protective of UAP-related data.

“They fetishize their secret society,” the official said. “It’s kind of a Skull and Bones-type vibe. They take it seriously but they have no accountability. Zero. There is a whole group of us that know in great detail this subject, a lot of which has not been reported to Congress because of security issues.”

Lol, such respect for the American people. These fucking agencies….

Last edited:

Romulus

UFOs, aliens, Skinwalker Ranch.... It's all a big lie. It's all a hoax. George Knapp is a liar and a con artist and so is everyone else involved with this stuff.

Refreshing to have someone on GAF that understands the complexity of the galaxy when our best scientists don't even understand Earth completely.

Last edited:
Refreshing to have someone on GAF that understands the complexity of the galaxy when our best scientists don't even understand Earth completely.
Oh I once believed but everybody's telling me that these are all hoaxes and providing evidence. I'm just starting to see that I might have been wrong all along.

Romulus

Oh I once believed but everybody's telling me that these are all hoaxes and providing evidence. I'm just starting to see that I might have been wrong all along.

Where is the evidence that the Nimitz encounter is a hoax? And how can you be wrong when the people telling us stuff are monkeys with cellphones? Our greatest minds barely know anything. Ask them about 3 questions about their specific field and they'll quickly tell you "we don't know how that works." They can't even tell us how basic physics works without questioning it now.

Last edited:
How can you be wrong when the people telling us stuff are monkeys with cellphones? Our greatest minds barely know anything. Ask them about 3 questions about their specific field and they'll quickly tell you "we don't know how that works." They can't even tell us how basic physics works without questioning it now.
There's a lot of evidence that the Skinwalker Ranch is a hoax like delving into the history in previous owners for example.

It seems I was very wrong about all that. I don't know what George Knapp is getting out of it but maybe it's a paycheck. I really trusted him when I looked up to him but maybe everybody's right and he's in on all this. Maybe not so much as some of the other people involved however.

When you can provide evidence that there are stories that don't match up but can't provide evidence of the paranormal happenings there, who am I supposed to believe.

Someone really put me in my place today. I told him I had an open mind. He stopped me, put me in my place and the rest of the subreddit down voted me. And maybe they're right.

Last edited:

Romulus

There's a lot of evidence that the Skinwalker Ranch is a hoax like delving into the history in previous owners for example.

It seems I was very wrong about all that. I don't know what George Knapp is getting out of it but maybe it's a paycheck. I really trusted him when I looked up to him but maybe everybody's right and he's in on all this. Maybe not so much as some of the other people involved however.

When you can provide evidence that there are stories that don't match up but can't provide evidence of the paranormal happenings there, who am I supposed to believe.

Someone really put me in my place today. I told him I had an open mind. He stopped me and the rest of the subreddit down voted me. And maybe they're right.

I've always thought the skinwalker stuff was low tier. You have to look at the cream of the crop stuff. Nimitz encounter for example.

If I hadn't see weird shit myself I'd be like you but with that sighting it's either US withholding major advanced tech or something else.

What sighting? What are you referring to?

When it comes to ufos I've had my own sighting of what was a saucer shaped object, lights on the bottom simply hovering in the sky. It wasn't a blimp, helicopter, ballon or any other type of aircraft and was silent. If I hadn't looked up at that moment I would never have seen it and it was a complete mind-fuck for myself during a time of my middle school years in the early 90s.

Prior to that stuff like that was tv/movie stuff and not real but seeing that 'caused a number of sleepless nights along with ridicule whenever I tried to talk about it with friends and even family.

Mind you, if what I saw was not something otherworldly then that simply says we as a people indeed have access to higher technologies that the powers that be do not want released.

I am not against thinking that hoaxes happen a lot as there are a shit ton of them and people wanting to be famous but because of that experience and realizing that there is more going on in this world than we think there is I am willing to hear what other people have to say/claim before either dismissing it or thinking there might be some truth in it.

Smoke6

I guess the 'closed session' is where all the good stuff is.

As always!

What’s disturbing to me is that they have a safety protocol in place for our military but none for us regular civilians just like in the movies! If transparency is what they’re touting, this was not it. Like I’m sure the world itself is over “aliens” and have just accepted the fact that we are not alone.

So why still the secrecy as if aliens are only interested in Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom