• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens: Fireteam Elite - Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Aliens: Fireteam Elite is launching as a Nintendo Switch Cloud Game on Alien Day, April 26th. Players from around the world will soon be able to experience this thrilling co-op survival shooter with crossplay enabled across all platforms, allowing Switch users to team up with players on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC to take on the Xenomorph scourge.

Set in the iconic Alien universe, Aliens: Fireteam Elite is a cooperative third-person survival shooter that drops your fireteam of hardened marines into a desperate fight to contain the evolving Xenomorph threat. Create and customize your own Colonial Marine, choosing from an extensive variety of classes, weapons, gear, and perks, battling overwhelming odds in this heart-pounding survival shooter experience.

Neat, although I don't know how you play that game without proper voice chat.

Nintendo really needs to sort that shit out with the Switch 2.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Neat, although I don't know how you play that game without proper voice chat.

Nintendo really needs to sort that shit out with the Switch 2.

I played the whole campaign solo when it launched on game pass earlier. It's easily doable.

Top Bottom