• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All 11 Ubisoft Games to be Released in the Upcoming Year

Spaceman292

Banned
11 games.

10 will be downgraded. 8 will be delayed. Any with servers will be offline in under 2 years.
True. Mobile stuff and always online stuff doesn't count. Then you're just left with ANOTHER Assassin's Creed game and that Avatar thing, which might be sort of fun if they do it right. Although I a little surprised they made it first person. All the swinging from trees and riding lizard birds would work much better in third person.

mdkirby

The assassins creed games will likely do well, depending on how fatigued the franchise is after Valhalla (which did sell a ton, so I wouldn't underestimate it). Aside from those tho, it feels like they are throwing all sorts of trend chasing F2P trash at the wall in a desperate 'please please please something do well' last hoorah attempt to have a F2P smash hit that make them billions. Im not sure just assassins creed doing ok is enough to carry a publisher of their size if all the other stuff in that trash looking list flops hard.

Uh…….this is for the entire year? Now things are making sense. A bunch of F2P and mobile games?

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Avatar might be decent, but I probably know what to expect from it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom