• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All You Need Is Help - Official Reveal Trailer

As revealed during the ID@Xbox April 2024 showcase, watch the reveal trailer for All You Need Is Help, an upcoming puzzle game from the creators of PixelJunk Monsters. The charming trailer gives us a look at puzzle-solving fun as you turn your friendships into friend-shapes in the cooperative puzzle adventure game. All You Need Is Help will be available on Xbox Game Pass, Nintendo Switch, PS5, and Steam.

CamHostage

Yay, a new Q Games project! Could be a fun party app, though it's sad that party games don't seem to have the viability they once had.

CamHostage

Fall Guys is doing well. This will be online I'm sure, and it's on GP. We'll see if its good. Definitely looks wacky.

Fall Guys isn't quite a "party game" though, is it? It's purely online silly competitive gameplay; you wouldn't really get your friends together (although I guess you could) since in the end you're having fun on your own and other players are just more obstacles.

All You Need is Help should work as a distance MP game (everything kind of has to these days,) but it's made for four people who can get along to try and solve puzzles together; it's multiplayer not because you want to beat other players or win with other players, but because you want to play with other players.

(BTW, online confirmed: )

Last edited:
Fall Guys isn't quite a "party game" though, is it? It's purely online silly competitive gameplay; you wouldn't really get your friends together (although I guess you could) since in the end you're having fun on your own and other players are just more obstacles.

All You Need is Help should work as a distance MP game (everything kind of has to these days,) but it's made for four people who can get along to try and solve puzzles together; it's multiplayer not because you want to beat other players or win with other players, but because you want to play with other players.

(BTW, online confirmed: )
Kind of like Snipperclips I guess. Not really my thing, but I'll try it. I think you're right, it will have a small audience.

Nankatsu

Gold Member
Yes, it is.

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

Top Bottom