• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon - Black Friday deals

LogicStep

I see Lord of the Fallen for PS4 at $40, I bought it on steam for $30 but I rather have it on PS4. Can I get a refund from Steam and return the game?

shandy706

Anyone seen anything (not a video game, my backlog is huge) worth buying from Target???

I have a $100 gift card to Target and after going through their website like 4 times I can't find a darn thing I want.

I was going to get the Vita TV, but they have it priced $40 HIGHER..argh...than anywhere else. Sucks

Anyone like Target? I'd trade my gift card for Amazon credit...bleh.

I agree. The only good thing gaming related in target is their WiiU consoles. they give you a $25 gift card if you buy their $300 Wii U bundled with 2 games.

I ended up getting a 2TB External HDD for my X1. I need it, and I only ended up paying $6 (tax basically).

I'd have liked to use it on something better (deal wise), but that will work.

fred

Fucking bollocks, had to call myself an ambulance on Thursday morning and have been stuck in the Hospital since. Hopefully getting out tomorrow morning.

Did I miss Amazon doing cheap US PS+ subscriptions..?

hoggert

Fucking bollocks, had to call myself an ambulance on Thursday morning and have been stuck in the Hospital since. Hopefully getting out tomorrow morning.

Did I miss Amazon doing cheap US PS+ subscriptions..?

Nope. Ebay had one for 40. Best wishes for your health!

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
Is it reasonable to expect PS4 Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to go on sale sometime between now and Cyber Monday? I mean cheaper than its current price of $49 on Amazon. I want it for >$35. :(

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Last year they had sales on digital games, but unless I missed it there has been nothing since.
Ah you are right, this year they only matched PSN's flash sale and that's it.

//ARCANUM

So to anyone who was able to get the Toshiba 50" at $199: has your TV shipped yet? Mine says guaranteed delivery of this Tuesday, but still hasn't shipped yet.

KScorp

So to anyone who was able to get the Toshiba 50" at $199: has your TV shipped yet? Mine says guaranteed delivery of this Tuesday, but still hasn't shipped yet.

I got a shipping notification on the 28th (1 day after order), and it's due to arrive on Monday. (Technically, it arrived at the UPS center today, but I can't pick it up on the weekend so I gotta wait.)

I got a shipping notification on the 28th (1 day after order), and it's due to arrive on Monday. (Technically, it arrived at the UPS center today, but I can't pick it up on the weekend so I gotta wait.)

I have a different order (PS4 Black Friday bundle) but the same thing happened to me. USPS said they came by my door but could not leave it because it was not secure. So now they'll try again tomorrow. I'll just pick it up on Monday.

Posted this in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread all ready but, if anyone wants a $15 off Amazon FireTV promo code I got one. Giving it away for free since I all ready have Roku and gaming devices.

Edit: All ready taken.

Top Bottom