• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon June 2022 Free Games with Prime Revealed

Draugoth

Gold Member
June’s ‘free’ titles with Amazon Prime Gaming include Far Cry 4, Escape from Monkey Island and WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship

FTsM6XhWYAMVuiu

totally forgot prime gives free games. ive claimed none in like 20 years.

enjoyed escape even if it was different from 1&2

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cool. Far Cry 4 is actually my favorite of the series. As always, a pretty interesting selection that's not as good or as expansive as Humble Choice but "free" since I'm already a prime subscriber.

TLZ

Banned
Can these be played on PS4/5?

I'm asking because I saw a "Prime Gaming" ad on my PS5 the other day, but I can't remember what it was.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Can these be played on PS4/5?

I'm asking because I saw a "Prime Gaming" ad on my PS5 the other day, but I can't remember what it was.
Negative. PC only.

Reactions: TLZ

Wildebeest

Nothing for me this month so good news for the backlog. Not even going to claim far cry if I have to reinstall that terrible Ubisoft launcher.

Top Bottom