• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Prime Gaming Free Games for August Revealed

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Coming in August from Prime Gaming

0*CwjoTyC5pze_iYzu

Prime Gaming is offering six free titles starting August 1! This month’s lineup challenges players to embrace foreign forests in Beasts of Maravilla Island and traverse worlds unknown in ScourgeBringer.

• StarCraft: Remastered — Command the mechanized Terrans, psi-powered Protoss and insectoid Zerg as they vie for map control of eight unique environments in this upgraded sci-fi strategy experience that pioneered the world of esports.
  • Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders In the classic point-and-click adventure game, only Zak McKracken, a reporter for the disreputable National Inquisitor can save the day. Travel back in time to 1997 and join Zak in a world in which Space Aliens have built a stupidity machine to slowly deplete every human being’s IQ to single digits.
  • Beasts of Maravilla Island Embrace the role of a young wildlife photographer who traverses Maravilla Island’s magical ecosystems to discover extraordinary creatures, learn their behaviors and most importantly, photograph their majesty.
  • Recompile Take control of a semi-sapient program struggling against deletion in the sprawling 3D world of a Mainframe. Recompile features against intense combat, tight 3D platforming, super-powered abilities and an environmental logic-based hacking mechanic.
  • ScourgeBringer Jump in to help Kyhra in this fast-paced free-moving platformer as she explores the vast unknown and slashes her way through ancient machines guarding the seal of her past and maybe the redemption of humanity.
  • Family Mysteries: Poisonous Promises Plunge yourself into the world of debauched elites, alluring women and corrupted cops, while fighting for power, the ultimate currency.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I bought Starcraft Remastered like two weeks ago. ;_;

Amazing remaster, plays exactly like the original one while having all the graphics redone while still being faithful to the source material.

Top Bottom