• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD & Nvidia announces their CES conferences

SantaC

January 4th, bring your popcorn. With some luck there will be RDNA3 talk.

Edit: lol it was amd and intel. Not nvidia.

Some mod edit the thread title.

Last edited:

GreatnessRD

I'm waiting for AMD's V-cache chips. I hope they don't let me down on the price. I doubt they talk about RDNA3. Probably just the upcoming lowend GPUs, but that's good too.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
They should have all of their employees helping produce current gen cards. I don't care if they're in marketing, they need to be out there with a pickaxe mining for silicon.

GreatnessRD

Amd to focus on graphics

I know Greymon has hit on information, but I'm still skeptical here (About RDNA3 info). If true though, that would be a nice little surprise. Then again, I guess it would make sense to trickle in some RDNA3 info if it is indeed true Nvidia plans to release Lovelace in the Summer.

SantaC

I know Greymon has hit on information, but I'm still skeptical here (About RDNA3 info). If true though, that would be a nice little surprise. Then again, I guess it would make sense to trickle in some RDNA3 info if it is indeed true Nvidia plans to release Lovelace in the Summer.
Only reason nvidia is moving forward their launch is because of rdna3 which Jensen fear. This is why competition is good.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Ellery

As someone who watched those things for years don't get your hopes up about any kind of dream about an available next generation AMD or Nvidia graphics card.

When it comes to graphics card they are being revealed at the last possible minute just a week or month before the actual release and by then we have hundreds of reliable rumors about specs etc.

Maybe some smaller cards or LHR sidegrades from Nvidia to replace current 30 series cards with LHR variants with a bit more VRAM or something. Like SUPER.

Elios83

Other paper launches of overpriced cards....
Hopefully there are news about new notebook parts as well.

Last edited:

Sybrix

Fuck all this bullshit, give us a presentation on card availability and announce a secure way for customer to buy direct rather than through scalpers

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Nvidia and AMD should halt all R&D and not announce any new products until the chip shortage is resolved and the crypto fad dies off, otherwise it makes me upset.

SantaC

Fuck all this bullshit, give us a presentation on card availability and announce a secure way for customer to buy direct rather than through scalpers
This is a conferece about upcoming products, not a launch in any form.

twilo99

They aren't going to tell us anything, but I am really looking forward to what RDNA3 will bring.

Regardless, I am also looking forward to the Apple GPU train to come through and expose how complacent both of these companies have become, similar to what they did to the CPU segment.

Shame we won't be able to buy it as a dedicated part.

Last edited:
Top Bottom