• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD Rewards - How do you get key for Far Cry 6?

kiphalfton

I bought a 5900X a long ass time ago, before the end of 2020, downloaded the stupid hardware recognition tool to get the free AMD Rewards (3 Months Xbox Game Pass and Far Cry 6, followed the directions, and have patiently waited for Far Cry 6 release date.

I don't know if it's because technically it's still in the early hours of release day... but when I go to my AMD Rewards to see if I have a key or whatever for Far Cry 6, I don't see shit.

Can anybody walk me through this, that ordered an AMD 5000 series processor last year, and got this promotion?

kiphalfton

Edit:

Nevermind, nothing to see here. Ubisoft's site just sucks and I just had to keep refreshing until it added it to my Uplay account.

Dream-Knife

Banned
I was under the impression that was only for pre-builts.

So, how did you claim your rewards?
I bought a 5900X a long ass time ago, before the end of 2020, downloaded the stupid hardware recognition tool to get the free AMD Rewards (3 Months Xbox Game Pass and Far Cry 6, followed the directions, and have patiently waited for Far Cry 6 release date.

I don't know if it's because technically it's still in the early hours of release day... but when I go to my AMD Rewards to see if I have a key or whatever for Far Cry 6, I don't see shit.

Can anybody walk me through this, that ordered an AMD 5000 series processor last year, and got this promotion?

smbu2000

I was under the impression that was only for pre-builts.

So, how did you claim your rewards?
No, it was available for processors as well.
I did it on the AMD rewards site when I bought my 5900X at the end of last year. My friend also got it for his 5800X when he bought it.

Top Bottom