• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An interesting observation I've come across regarding PlayStation vs. Xbox developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendou

Banned
Sony's exclusive developers:
  • God of war (SIE Santa Monica Studio, Santa Monica, California):
    The god of war decides to become a simp and fulfil the selfish burial wish of his dead strong independent wife who may have previously had a secret affair with a midget, thereby putting himself and his son in immense danger just to bury her.
  • Spiderman (Insomniac Games, Burbank, California)
    I don't know about this one too much to comment. Edit: I admit it's a good game.
  • Last of Us 2 (Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, California)
    Grown strong independent woman needs to battle the patriarchy after her sinful lustful relationship with a Jewish-looking woman ends in tradgedy. She regularly participates in hand-to-hand combat aganst other men, constantly overpowering them.
  • Horizon Zero Dawn (Guerrilla Games, Amsterdam, Netherlands)
    Strong independent little girl grows up to become a strong independent woman to prove her worth to the matriarichy, which of course ends in tragedy when the patriachy arrives.
Microsoft's exclusive developers
  • Turn 10 Studios (Redmond, Washington, United States)
    • Forza Horizon
      Racing game.
  • 343 Industries (Redmond, Washington, United States)
    • Halo
      Masculine game.
  • The Coalition (Vancouver, Canada)
    • Gears 5
      Pozzed masculine game with female lead.
  • Rare (Twycross, United Kingdom)
    • Sea of Theives
      Pirate game.

Does anyone see what I'm seeing?

Last edited:
DAYBYLM.gif

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
[...]
Does anyone see what I'm seeing?

Console war stirring trying to build a different tale on the trite Sony being THE SJW/WOKE angle and cause of all censoring ills - the thread?!?

Spider-man no comment as we cannot stretch the truth to make it a man hating woke posterchild to for the narrative, props for twisting God of War into it and trying to bury Gears of War 5’s lead, Infamous: SS, Days Gone, Bloodborne, also no shows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom