• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Analyst: "20 million PC gamers will switch to Consoles (XB/PS) within the next three years due to PC gaming being dead"

The article thinks there’s going to be a huge wave of pc gamers heading to consoles. What’s with all the “blahahaha pc gaming is dying LMAO” nonsense. What does that even mean.

I don’t see any Gameplay that can’t be done on console. Graphical fidelity isn’t the end all. Honestly I think Sony is going to be focusing on speed. Less loading. And because of PSVR 2 a lot of games are going to be aiming for 120fps. I feel that will win more PC gamers than 8K or ray tracing would.

Consoles nowadays are just mid range x86 hardware in a cheap case. Its basicly only the OS that differs. The advantage are the exclusives if your into that. Il stick with pc, next one is going to be zen 3 16c/32t, AMD next-gen with 16 or more hbm2/3 @1tb/s. Nvme on pcie4.0 and possibly 32gb ddr5. Il get a ps5 at the mid or end of its gen when it has accumulated those ~10 SP exclusives i want. Best of both worlds, that is if MS doesnt come with more AAA games from the new studios. Infinite gonna be interesting atleast.

Top Bottom