• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Andrew Tate banned from Facebook and Instagram

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
Alex Jones actions online directly contributed to harassment of the sandy hook victims families, nd directly led to the suicide of one of the kids fathers.

If you are in any way trying to claim that his actions and his speech were just free speech and harmless, you are a part of the problem.

People like to compare internet speech to the free speech laws we have but thats incorrect. The internet is more like a block full of bars or clubs anyone can enter in. But if you get too rowdy, cause to many fights, or actively harass others, you can be kicked out of one or multiple of thos bars. That doesnt mean your free speech has been denied. That means we don't want you in these bars any more, and you'll have to go to a different one to get your fix.
"Sure, you can march for your rights...down that back alley nobody goes down"

daffyduck

I'd rather watch the full, unabridged New Year's Eve celebration hosted by Ninja with my balls in a hydraulic vise.
Hadn't heard of Andrew Tate before this thread, and yet I'd prefer to watch him. Not that I agree with whatever his "message" was, but Ninja.... <shudder>

Top Bottom