• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Alligator - Official Announcement Teaser

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Experience the swamptastic life of a small alligator, and embark on an amazing adventure to become the biggest, baddest gator in town!

happy disney GIF

Last edited:
As a Floridian this is offensive and triggers me. They should be ashamed of themselves.

I know.

Imagine drawing a crocodile and then calling your game "Angry Alligator".

Everyone knows, Crocodiles have V-shaped snouts and both top and bottom teeth showing when they close their mouths.

Frankly, that a game like this mixes it up is an utter utter disgrace.

1N0UjV3.jpg

As a Floridian this is offensive and triggers me. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I an a Floridian as well. Funny enough, I had to call animal control to take out a "baby" 6 foot alligator out of my lake.

They used a fake female buzzer to attract him to the land, trapped him, put a blue tape over his jaw, carried him onto a pickup truck and I got wave my have through his scaly skin and touch his tail. I can officially say I had the ultimate luxury of a Florida experience but now I must buy this and live the other life.

Blond

Banned
Looks to be along the lines of the duck game with no self-awareness that made it so much fun

Irobot82

I an a Floridian as well. Funny enough, I had to call animal control to take out a "baby" 6 foot alligator out of my lake.

They used a fake female buzzer to attract him to the land, trapped him, put a blue tape over his jaw, carried him onto a pickup truck and I got wave my have through his scaly skin and touch his tail. I can officially say I had the ultimate luxury of a Florida experience but now I must buy this and live the other life.
I called for the canal in my backyard and they said "Well this is their habitat, keep your pets away". I'm just extra cautious at night when I'm fihsing.
You offend us by being a Floridian
:messenger_loudly_crying:

Corgi1985

Banned
Fucking Christ even the goddam animals these days look like they are from fortnite. Can one goddam developer please have an artstyle that doesn't look like ass?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the launch trailer for Angry Alligator, available now on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The game is also available on Nintendo Switch.

In Angry Alligator, players join a small hungry alligator on his quest to eat all that moves, and more, in order to grow big and strong. Lure birds, deer, or even bears into your mighty jaws, or take it up against big bad boss beasts and pesky tourists. Nobody messes with your home. The fate of the swamp and all in lies on your scaly shoulders.

Top Bottom