• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons |OT| Self-isolating on a deserted island

cormack12

Gold Member
Friend list swap in post 360
xJz3ppf.png

4zMXW5l.jpg

c25roPW.jpg

0klOFNs.jpg

HofZEBK.jpg

PivtLZC.jpg

axLTVsb.jpg

DjuYlhc.jpg

P5lTFHM.jpg

Last edited:

alf717

The game looks like a ton of fun. New Leaf was very fun to play. I was gonna try my luck at Walmart for the $10 off deal. Might go with Amazon but now some are reporting they might not send out physical copies.

Just posted by Animal Crossing World;

After updating to the Version 1.1 update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you will receive a letter in the mail containing a Nintendo Switch item gift from Nintendo!

And if you play on the Special Edition AC Switch, you will receive an appropriately themed one!

Note that the Japanese website says both can be obtained via regular gameplay using Nook Shopping eventually.

5Z715I7.jpg

jJVAzuq.jpg

Last edited:

Shantae

Banned
Was browsing Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's twitter (huge fan), and hmm...
isNvJjs.jpg

Not sure if that has some other meaning in Japanese, but a lot of Japanese replies seemed very interested in this detail. lol
as am I

Sakura

Fucking haven't played my Switch since Astral chain so it and the joy cons are dead and I can't play 😭
Was browsing Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's twitter (huge fan), and hmm...
isNvJjs.jpg

Not sure if that has some other meaning in Japanese, but a lot of Japanese replies seemed very interested in this detail. lol
as am I
It's kind of like a meme thing to say. Indicating anticipation, like my body is ready. Kinda sorta.

lachesis

Amazon delayed my 2 copies... so I cancelled the physical copy. I'm more or less a Physical copy person in a lot of cases - but assuming this is a game that I would need to check upon every once in a while, even when I'm playing something else.... so I figured that it would be okay to go digital route. (Save the hassle of cartridge swapping)... Looking forward to pre-download when I get home tonight.

njean777

Downloaded and ready, I am not a creative person very much but something about Animal Crossing makes me into a damn diva for gardening, house layout and just being creative. My boy Tom Nook and I gonna get really chummy for them bells!!!

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Hope this is good. I don't think I'll pick it up for a while as with this Corona shit I quasi got layed off yesterday and spent $500 getting supplies and shit for the next month or so. Glad I bought Doom a few weeks ago or I wouldn't have been able to justify buying it today. Hope it's good and ya'll enjoy it. I'll be joing ya'll soon though eventually. Have fun and don't let Tom Nook boss ya'll around too much.

Top Bottom