• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime/Manga Community

Nani?

• WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • Muda Muda Muda!

Votes: 45 22.3%
  • B..baka!

Votes: 77 38.1%
  • Why yes I like isekai!

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • Anime Thor

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I'm here for the plot!

Votes: 36 17.8%

• Total voters
I ordered the first volume of the perfect edition soul eater manga. I was looking for recommendations for other nice hardcover or collected editions of manga. I'm aware of the berserk and hellsing uber editions. Anything else out there?
Releasing material in hardcover or several-collected-volume omnibus editions has become a trend in the U.S. manga industry over the last 10 years-or-so. My suggestion: get yourself a nice drink, head over to RightStuf.com, and type "hardcover" into the search box. After a quick spot check, the results looked to have returned all of the various titles I'd have recommended off the top of my head. RightStuf's site also provides a good indication of what products are currently available on the U.S. market. As a tip, after conducting the search, sort the results by 96 items per page and listed in A-to-Z alphabetical order.

As for omnibus-style releases, there are so many at this point that you'd really need to provide some content criteria in the hopes of getting meaningful recommendations. Although you should buy VIZ's current release of Urusei Yatsura, simply because you should...

Last edited:

NahaNago

I ordered the first volume of the perfect edition soul eater manga. I was looking for recommendations for other nice hardcover or collected editions of manga. I'm aware of the berserk and hellsing uber editions. Anything else out there?
I just bought the hard cover of the Manga Theater by Akira Toriyama and have been enjoying it. The art was a lot better and more creative than I was expecting after reading dragon ball super.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Heads up, guys. Barnes and Noble are doing an in-store sale on all hardcovers. That includes manga. 50% off. It goes through today. Time to get me some of those uber Berserk editions and maybe Vineland Saga.

Edit: The sale is extended through Tuesday, December 28th.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Just started reading Hokuto no Ken today! I don't usually read manga, but since I just watched a movie and played the game I was just in the mood for doing some reading too.

So far I'm in the middle of the first tome and liking it a lot, it's very well drawn.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Lupin III is on Netflix US - supposedly Miyazaki's first feature length film. Is it good? I went looking for early anime on a whim and saw that Netflix US actually has a whole lot of them.

Recently a lot of people watched and loved Arcane, many of them liked specifically the visuals, right?
If you liked how good Arcane looks and moves than you need to watch Revue Starlight.
It's a 12 episode series from mid 2018: https://myanimelist.net/anime/35503/Shoujo☆Kageki_Revue_Starlight
And mid last year a movie came out, movie that it's finally available to watch with subtitles: https://myanimelist.net/anime/40664/Shoujo☆Kageki_Revue_Starlight_Movie
I watched it today and it's as good as the series.

I know that many will not like the idea of watching this, because this series is very theatrical.
It takes place inside a (female) theater school with a some unexplained crazy magical things happening, it's a bit shocking in the beginning but it's so fucking good guys! I don't like don't care about idols and shows but once in a while you meet something that you should dislike but just can't, because it's that good. Revue Starlight was one of those to me. Also, it served as a good substitute for Utena that I was trying to watch bu was failing to captivate me. This one can be seen as an Utena-light, I think.

Again, if you liked looking at Arcane you'll not regret watching this one.
It's full of unforgettable frames.

XuSPnbx.jpg

NahaNago

Been watching "The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat" and it is pretty much a generic harem action anime. I also just watched Tsuki Ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu on youtube. It also felt kind of felt like a generic isekai where the goddess doesn't like the summoned person. I did enjoy it but unfortunately this season is more like an introduction to the world and its characters. I think I watched more anime today than I've watched in the last 6 months. The only problem is that these looked low budget and weren't that great but still was enjoyable.

OIP.aHEW7TTq-XPjgds6wloC1wHaKg

116474.jpg

A reminder that the japanese dubbed version of Link Click starts airing tomorrow:

PEOPLE, DON'T MISS (AGAIN) THIS ONE!
WATCH IT WEEKLY!

And of course, avoid spoilers and enjoy the ride.

ObigFKX.jpg

Last edited:

NahaNago

So still watching that world's finest assassin anime but the dub version and the voice for Maha is absolutely terrible. Like half the time it sounds like she is just straight up just reading the lines.

So I've watched a couple of the anime that I think just started this season and here is my thoughts on what I've watched. The Strongest disqualified crest was pretty generic. The main reason I watched it was because I had either read the manga or was it the light novel. Nothing really stands out so far and the first episode kinda skips the origin story I believe which threw me off or maybe I fast forward too far past the opening music(?). Pretty much a character who has all of the knowledge/skills in a world that has become cavemen in level with that stuff. The love interest felt forced or just not told in the story well. Oh yeah the art/animation was meh.
OIP.kJUzY-cKbKQ5UDh5hqOaqQHaIi

My Dress up Darling was interesting to watch. About a boy who loves old school traditional female Japanese dolls and I won't spoil much past that. You have the bossy pretty female character that opens up his world or I guess is suppose to since the first episode pretty much just introduces them. I still like it since I guess we'll get more info on those dolls. My family used to own some of them back in the day so it got me interested. Art is pretty good.

OIP.G905Vwhyfm3UT8BAKV8dOAHaKo

The last thing I watched was Police in a pod. An anime about a female police officer who hates being a police officer who gets a new supervisor or teacher not sure which who is also female. You get to see how they are both annoyed with the job and the stereotypes that go with it. Seems like it is going to be an older police officer showing the ropes to the younger person and making it more enjoyable in the end with them bonding and stuff. I liked the banter between the two and the art was nice.

OIP.cgkF1tK-ttCmPjNwH_3TRQHaKd

Durask

So, watched the first episode of Police in a Pod.
No this is nothing like You're Under Arrest.

I like it so far. I think anyone who feels stuck in a job they don't particularly like can relate to the characters. I don't think it will be funny for many people but if you can relate to the situation you will certainly find many parts amusing.

bWFpbi5qcGc

Labolas

^I was going to watch this. Reminds me a lot of You're Under Arrest.
iu

Been mostly reading a lot of manga lately. Oh finished 20th Century Boys, the ending definitely ends with a lot of questions to be answered that is for sure. But man, I don't regret buying this on a whim. Really loved the world building and the ever evolving cast of characters. Read about 20 or so chapters of Solo Leveling. I can see the appeal of it. It's easy to read, has decent cliffhangers, and is basically a shonen jump manga. But unfortunately, I found the series bland and pretty predictable for me. It's a pass for me. Read a couple of chapters of Jaaagaaan. Still pretty good, but definitely goes in a weird direction at a certain point.

Durask

^I was going to watch this. Reminds me a lot of You're Under Arrest.

So far I think the only similarities are two policewomen.

The manga has 19 volumes and the author was a policewoman in Japan for 10 years so I am interested.

In one chapter, the female police officers are unable to go to the toilet because they are not allowed to take off their handguns. Unlike male officers, women cannot simply unzip the flyer in their trousers—they would have to take off their handguns. She commented that when she was on duty, she avoided drinking too much water in order to subdue the urge to relieve herself. She said that nowadays there are more male officers who understand these kinds of problems, but that when an incident is at hand, people generally tend to overlook women-specific issues.

Last edited:

Labolas

So far I think the only similarities are two policewomen.

The manga has 19 volumes and the author was a policewoman in Japan for 10 years so I am interested.
Ok so I watched the first episode. And I see definitely similarities to You're Under Arrest. But YUA is more action oriented and focuses on a set cast of characters. This is more comedy base/slice of life and seems to focus on developing the two policewomen. But it's not bad though, it's pretty decent based on the first episode.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I picked up the first volume of Worlds End Harem. Don't judge me! lol. Should be in today. For a harem manga is it any good?

That was expected, this manga will have and anime and a live action movie.
As always I hope that it'll be a good adaptation. Remembers me that Wit would be a perfect studio to animate this, like they did with After the Rain. But anyway, the manga exists, and that's all it needs.
In case you don't know, it's called "Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia" (Insomnics After School) and it's one of the best slice of life and romance that you can read right now. It's even better in these times when many people just want to read something that "feels good".

You can read it on any online reader of you may get the complete translated tankos on the links below.
The translator ways for the new volume to came out because sometimes they come with some tweaks to the pages and releases it all at once.

Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c001-008 (v01) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/25f0ww.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c009-018 (v02) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/poes23.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c019-027 (v03) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/b5mi3d.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c028-037 (v04) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/yy06vz.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c038-047 (v05) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/3cb007.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c048-055 (v06) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/25wqif.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c056-064 (v07) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/ytebxq.zip
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia - c065-072 (v08) [Sleepyhead].zip -> https://litter.catbox.moe/go0gu8.zip

Mood:

Last edited:

Durask

Watched first episode of Kaijin Kaihatsubu no Kuroitsu-san (Miss Kuroitsu from Monster Development Department).

Not great but rather amusing, essentially a workplace comedy in superhero/villain setting. Will follow.

Kuroitsu is an assistant researcher in the superhuman research & development department of Agastya, a villainous secret organization that battles with heroes who try to save the world. Kuroitsu lives a busy life in Agastya, caught between the absurd requests of her bosses; making presentations; implementing new features into superhumans; and getting results within the allotted time, budget, and spec requests; all without vacation. (from manga)

Durask

Tensai Ouji

The first episode fast forwarded through half of the first novel, I don't know what the hell they were thinking. I like the LNs they are a fun read, hopefully they slow down and actually explain what's going on.

For some reason people doing the anime used Armenian language for the map.

Labolas

Whew, been reading a lot of great and interesting manga.

Juujika no Rokunin​

A brief summary:
(from Manga TX) Labeled “Experiment A” by five of his classmates and tortured throughout sixth grade, Shun Uruma hung on by a thread. When his bullies targeted his family, leaving him with nobody but his grandfather, it was the final straw—Uruma had suffered enough. Determined to get back at his enemies, Uruma begged his grandfather, a WWII veteran, to guide him through the path of vengeance.

It's basically a revenge manga. It's decent for it is and has some twists that interesting. The MC reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. The art isn't the best and is rough in spots but the revenge plot is what really holds the manga together. Currently still in the process by translated.

Rikudou​

ocover.jpg

Brief summary:
(its wiki) Riku experienced a lot of pain and tragedy in his early life. After his father's death, a former-boxer Yakuza man taught him how to do a basic punch, and that punch saved his life when he had to defend himself from his mom's drug dealer. He ended up taking the drug dealer's life, marking him as a killer. Criminals continued to come after him, leading to more tragedy for the people who attempted to care for him. All of this drove him to ask that same former boxer to teach him to become stronger, which led him to a rundown gym, his door to the world of pro boxing!

Probably has a 1 to 100 start of well that escalated quickly for boxing manga from chapter 1. Don't know if I keep reading this but man, the start is what really sold me. Has good art and pretty good storytelling. Currently has over 200 chapters.

Bestiarius​

Bestiarius_manga_volume_1.jpg

Brief summary:
(from Manga Pill) Set in fictional Rome, slaves, criminals, orphans, and monsters fight in the Colosseum. Losing means death. Winning means you live for another day. Fin, a talented gladiator, was raised and trained by the last living wyvern. Yet fate and the emperor are cruel to the two.

What if Berserk and Record of Lodoss War had a baby? It'd be Bestiarius. This has probably the best art of the bunch I've read so far. Pretty fluid and smooth looking. Only read a handful of chapters, but will definitely come back to reading this.

17.jpeg

9.jpeg

33.jpeg

And finally,

Hakaijuu/Monster!​

iu

Brief summary:
(from Animanga wiki)
You lead quite a nice life... Competing with your friends... Having a childhood-almost-girlfriend, who is coming back to town... All dreams starting to come true... when the ground suddenly shakes and a shelf drops on your head.... Well... You hit your head just now, so it'd be quite... reasonable that everything went nuts and people get eaten before your eyes, wouldn't it?

Man, I was so hooked to this fucking manga. It's about monsters attacking Japan but it's the kaiju that you really have to worry about. And kaijus are otherworldly, to say the least. The designs of these monsters are fantastic and are easily the highlight of the manga. I really dug this so much. The escalation is really good as well. Probably the most fun I had reading a manga since Gantz. I could not stop reading it. A really good horror manga. The only thing that sucks is that there is no way to get this in physical form in English, only digital. Which sucks for me because I was planning buying this just based on the first volume cover. The only way currently to read the full series is thru Amazon. If you're a fan of kaiju movies, READ THIS!!! 9/10 (finished)

I picked up the first volume of Worlds End Harem. Don't judge me! lol. Should be in today. For a harem manga is it any good?
It's not even really a harem series. It's more like the plot for an H manga or something, only the MC resists going along with it (to the audience's dismay). It gets better when other men are introduced. The overarching story is disappointing. It ended rather abruptly. Overall, it's okay if you like fanservice.

Trying to resist the temptation to watch.
Is the plot really any good?
I've been reading the manga. It's okay. I like the MC, he has a distinct personality. The girl is a generic gyaru, but their interactions are fun. I just don't like that it's about cosplay. I've no interest in cosplay, costumes, crossdressing, taking pictures and stuff, but the story focuses on that whole subculture a lot. It's even more difficult to care when they cosplay non-existent characters. This leaves little room for the characters to interact and grow. That's what I'm invested in, so it's been a bit frustrating to follow this story. The anime definitely ups the fanservice though, if that clip is any indication. Might be worth watching just for that.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Whew, been reading a lot of great and interesting manga.

Juujika no Rokunin​

A brief summary:
(from Manga TX) Labeled “Experiment A” by five of his classmates and tortured throughout sixth grade, Shun Uruma hung on by a thread. When his bullies targeted his family, leaving him with nobody but his grandfather, it was the final straw—Uruma had suffered enough. Determined to get back at his enemies, Uruma begged his grandfather, a WWII veteran, to guide him through the path of vengeance.

It's basically a revenge manga. It's decent for it is and has some twists that interesting. The MC reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. The art isn't the best and is rough in spots but the revenge plot is what really holds the manga together. Currently still in the process by translated.

Rikudou​

ocover.jpg

Brief summary:
(its wiki) Riku experienced a lot of pain and tragedy in his early life. After his father's death, a former-boxer Yakuza man taught him how to do a basic punch, and that punch saved his life when he had to defend himself from his mom's drug dealer. He ended up taking the drug dealer's life, marking him as a killer. Criminals continued to come after him, leading to more tragedy for the people who attempted to care for him. All of this drove him to ask that same former boxer to teach him to become stronger, which led him to a rundown gym, his door to the world of pro boxing!

Probably has a 1 to 100 start of well that escalated quickly for boxing manga from chapter 1. Don't know if I keep reading this but man, the start is what really sold me. Has good art and pretty good storytelling. Currently has over 200 chapters.

Bestiarius​

Bestiarius_manga_volume_1.jpg

Brief summary:
(from Manga Pill) Set in fictional Rome, slaves, criminals, orphans, and monsters fight in the Colosseum. Losing means death. Winning means you live for another day. Fin, a talented gladiator, was raised and trained by the last living wyvern. Yet fate and the emperor are cruel to the two.

What if Berserk and Record of Lodoss War had a baby? It'd be Bestiarius. This has probably the best art of the bunch I've read so far. Pretty fluid and smooth looking. Only read a handful of chapters, but will definitely come back to reading this.

17.jpeg

9.jpeg

33.jpeg

And finally,

Hakaijuu/Monster!​

iu

Brief summary:
(from Animanga wiki)
You lead quite a nice life... Competing with your friends... Having a childhood-almost-girlfriend, who is coming back to town... All dreams starting to come true... when the ground suddenly shakes and a shelf drops on your head.... Well... You hit your head just now, so it'd be quite... reasonable that everything went nuts and people get eaten before your eyes, wouldn't it?

Man, I was so hooked to this fucking manga. It's about monsters attacking Japan but it's the kaiju that you really have to worry about. And kaijus are otherworldly, to say the least. The designs of these monsters are fantastic and are easily the highlight of the manga. I really dug this so much. The escalation is really good as well. Probably the most fun I had reading a manga since Gantz. I could not stop reading it. A really good horror manga. The only thing that sucks is that there is no way to get this in physical form in English, only digital. Which sucks for me because I was planning buying this just based on the first volume cover. The only way currently to read the full series is thru Amazon. If you're a fan of kaiju movies, READ THIS!!! 9/10 (finished)
I came across the first two Hakaijuu mangas a couple years back. It was auto recommended to me after reading a couple other obscure titles on Kindle. Genuinely got creepy the way Kawajiri used to warp things. Only 10 volumes? That's doable. I got side tracked and never got past volume 2...maybe I should get back into it.

Labolas

I came across the first two Hakaijuu mangas a couple years back. It was auto recommended to me after reading a couple other obscure titles on Kindle. Genuinely got creepy the way Kawajiri used to warp things. Only 10 volumes? That's doable. I got side tracked and never got past volume 2...maybe I should get back into it.

Wait, you came across physical copies of Hakaijuu? Were they in English? Damn, I wished I got into this sooner but no one was talking about it. Hell, it's still relatively an unknown title compared to some of the other stuff I owned. And oh it's 21 volumes. It does kinda sucks reading using kindle on PC, the pages are too small.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Wait, you came across physical copies of Hakaijuu? Were they in English? Damn, I wished I got into this sooner but no one was talking about it. Hell, it's still relatively an unknown title compared to some of the other stuff I owned. And oh it's 21 volumes. It does kinda sucks reading using kindle on PC, the pages are too small.
No physical copies, only in the Kindle store for my Kindle Fire. I'm okay with it on Kindle as my physical mangas were too expensive to import when I moved in 2016. I'm not sure that it would get a physical printing unless it can make it's way to a Western publisher. I think Kindle has the rights to it right now. Not looking for a spoiler necessary but is the guy actually seeing all that crazy crap going around him or is it in his head? That's something I could never figure out.

Labolas

No physical copies, only in the Kindle store for my Kindle Fire. I'm okay with it on Kindle as my physical mangas were too expensive to import when I moved in 2016. I'm not sure that it would get a physical printing unless it can make it's way to a Western publisher. I think Kindle has the rights to it right now. Not looking for a spoiler necessary but is the guy actually seeing all that crazy crap going around him or is it in his head? That's something I could never figure out.
Oh damn ok. Yeah I think there are physicals only in Spanish and Japanese. And so suffice to say it's real.

NahaNago

So I just got through watching In the Land of Leadale and I really enjoyed it. So this is the background of the story :,after a horrific accident put her on life support, the last vestige of freedom Keina Kagami had was in the VRMMORPG World of Leadale. When she wakes up in the body of her game avatar, though, Keina—now Cayna—finds that the worries of her old life appear to be a thing of the past, but somehow this new land doesn't seem to be quite the Leadale she remembers..." take from the site in-the-land-of-leadale.fandom.com/wiki/In_the_Land_of_Leadale_Wiki.

The female lead has the body of a high elf and I enjoy her personality in this world. My only negative is that they needed maybe another character around her to bounce off her. The animation is also pretty good. It came off as a typical female isekai but I still enjoyed it. They use some cg in the anime and it does looks slightly odd but it is mostly okay. Can't say I remember the music but I was also doing the anime dirty by watching it at 1.5 speed.

f9b02a5435569e87afad7efb7e8190ab1641381442_full.jpg

I watched another anime called Gensou Sangokushi: Tengen Reishinki. I didn't like this anime at all. The first episode seemed generic and cheap for the most part. They gave me no reason to like the characters and they did a terrible job opening up this world. They tried to make the anime I guess a little ecchi by having a big boobed supervisor, big boobed subordinate, and a cute girl who turns into a demon but it fails in charming with these characters in the first episode. I might give it another shot by watching the second episode but I'm for the most part not feeling it. Oh and the animation was pretty meh for the most part. This anime really feels like a offbrand version of some other anime.
116864.jpg

Synopsis​

The story of Gensou Sangokushi: Tengen Reishinki is set during the Three Kingdoms period in China, where various warlords and their armies attempt to conquer and unify the nation. The struggles of these mighty martial heroes attracts the attention of the Mouryou King, the monstrous sovereign of evil spirits, who wishes to prolong the conflict and destroy the human world.

To oppose the evil of the Mouryou King, an organization called Tengen forms anti-Mouryou armies that do battle all over China, but when the 6th anti-Mouryou corps is suddenly wiped out, a rag-tag band of adventurers is gathered to replace them and to form the new 6th anti-Mouryou corps. from myanimelist who got this from crunchyroll.

Last edited:

The_hunter

After all these years I've finally watched the "Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" over Christmas. Absolutely incredible, fantastic story and great character animation. Really great way to end the series.

I finished reading "JoJo part 6 Stone ocean" manga last autumn, I liked Pucci as a character. I think around 40% of the way it's a bit of a drag for a few arcs, but the begging and ending arcs are incredible.

If there are any jojo fans, have you guys seen this fan animation ?

Last year I also watched "eizouken ni wa te wo dasu na". It's really good too, I really recommend it, it's about a group of very passionate kids creating anime.

Last edited:

NahaNago

After all these years I've finally watched the "Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya" over Christmas. Absolutely incredible, fantastic story and great character animation. Really great way to end the series.

I finished reading "JoJo part 6 Stone ocean" manga last autumn, I liked Pucci as a character. I think around 40% of the way it's a bit of a drag for a few arcs, but the begging and ending arcs are incredible.
Didn't even know this movie even existed. I did watch the series but I kind of felt conflicted over it if I remember correctly.

I really should try and read Jojo again.

Doom85

If there are any jojo fans, have you guys seen this fan animation ?

Last year I also watched "eizouken ni wa te wo dasu na". It's really good too, I really recommend it, it's about a group of very passionate kids creating anime.

Yeah, I absolutely loved Disappearance. One of my favorite anime movies.

The_hunter

Didn't even know this movie even existed. I did watch the series but I kind of felt conflicted over it if I remember correctly.

I really should try and read Jojo again.
I highly reccomend the movie, it doesn't have that bizzare quirkiness of the tv series, it focuses on a great story and animation.

Doom85

Finished Komi Can’t Communicate Season 1, loved it. Even more excited for Season 2 as some great new characters are introduced in the next few volumes of the manga that Season 2 should cover (since even though I love the Komi manga, I admit its first few volumes have some meh characters like Agari and especially Yamai, and I feel around Vol. 6 or so the mangaka started to work harder at making new characters more likable and engaging).

Started Dorohedoro, 3 episodes in. Great so far, just so weird and crazy. I liked the hospital scene in episode 3, the lights going out and the mysterious voice was actually pretty creepy. Also love the antics with the one kid sorcerer and his friend who lost her face, fucking crazy shit right there.

KielCasto

I finished the Goblin Slayer anime. I quite enjoyed it. It suprised me in a lot of ways. Are we getting any more?

This is the last thing I heard. A season 2 was announced but with not much details.

Labolas

Read the pretty good manhwa from the same people who made The Breaker. Trinity Wonder

Trinity Wonder​

iu

Brief summary (from Manga Rock): What happens when the greatest martial artist of the Murim world meets a genius magician from a fantasy world? It follows 3 characters: Gang Woo-Jin is a dauntless warrior, Sylvia is a company president, and Emily is a sorceress. A teleportation machine brings a martial artist and a magician to the future and wreak havoc. Long-drawn epic battles in the sci-fi city of Asadal where technology becomes a destructive force.

So this is basically a fish out of water story for 2 of the main characters: Woo-Jin and Emily. The setup and story are fairly unique and original which I really appreciate. The art is pretty good, is well paced, and choreograph smoothly as well. The book itself is colored which helps the manga pop more. The futuristic world feels live in and plausible. There is fanservice in this as well but it is mostly towards Sylvia. I also appreciate the dynamic of the three characters. They don't really try a love angle with any of them too hard. The only criticisms I have for it is that the worldbuilding and scale for a story such as this is smaller than what I thought it was going for, but other than that I enjoy my time reading this. I think this is a better read than Breaker, well, the premise way more interesting. (finished. 8/10)

647af1ed16bc9e146841a8b57648d758.jpg
7ef69d1d4eb9b41855e7d1eeb4f254b0.jpg

470a7e01d417f4406375f79f89fcd2cf.jpg

Top Bottom