• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Announcing Discord Integration

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Paging Scopa Scopa Cunth Cunth SatansReverence SatansReverence Koala Driving a Ferrari Koala Driving a Ferrari .

The Discord is dead during the day when the Americanos are sleeping.
Even though I still don’t quite understand it, I feel like the Discord has the potential to take traffic away from here. Still not sure why we need both. Then again, I’ve never had a Facebook. I don’t generally follow the crowd :messenger_sunglasses:

I might check it out.

EDIT: Can I use Discord without signing up for an account?

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Even though I still don’t quite understand it, I feel like the Discord has the potential to take traffic away from here. Still not sure why we need both. Then again, I’ve never had a Facebook. I don’t generally follow the crowd :messenger_sunglasses:

I might check it out.

Pretty sure you need an account. Stop being so paranoid ya muppet.

I might check it out.

There are clouds for you to yell at in the discord you old fuck. Get over here!

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Pretty sure you need an account. Stop being so paranoid ya muppet.
There are clouds for you to yell at in the discord you old fuck. Get over here!
Fine. Give my details to yet another tech company. This sucks.

When the apocalypse comes, people like me will be the only ones left standing because the megacorps won’t be able to find me. “What do you mean he has no history of social media? That’s impossible!”

I’ll be leading the resistance.

When the apocalypse comes, people like me will be the only ones left standing because the megacorps won’t be able to find me. “What do you mean he has no history of social media? That’s impossible!”

If people like you are all that’s left, I rather be died :messenger_heart:

Papa

Banned

giphy.gif

kbear

Edit:
2315765a-ba41-4718-9fewc4p.png

What am I doing wrong here? I’m assuming the error is due to combining kbear 2.0 and OG kbear accs. Help a normie out please. iPhone app

Last edited:

kbear

I'd love for [vis_name][/vis_name] to join. He/She'll be a perfect fit to our community.
I’m serious, can you guys chill with this? Last thing I want is to be a corny blame space / time guy kind of meme. It’s not funny. It’s ERA-tier humor. Too alpha for that.

notseqi

henlo, is this thing on?

'This account is already associated with another member. This association can only be changed from within that account.'

Never connected discord to neogaf, any way to change this?

Top Bottom