• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Abandoned leak has occured, this time with more screenshots and evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitbydeath

Friendly reminder that if you're team real and not trolling, you are either ignorant or just stupid. Or you want to have sex with Hasan. No other option there.

Seriously, what he's doing is not new. He's a grifter, he's not a developer, there is no Blue Box team.

0*dx1mjQvGsGRrm5Rg

At this point I think the mods need to do something about it. I imagine, I HOPE, team real is mostly made by trolls, but why the fuck do we allow this bullshit to spread and this guy to be famous?

You’re timetable is missing:
2014 - Kojima made PT

Kdad

Why are people still bothered or hyping up this shit, just stop Blue Box is known to be an absolute shit company.
Other than twitter/neogaf/reddit theorist...what is ACTUALLY known about Blue Box that makes it an absolute shit company?

Kdad

I respect the fact you're openly saying you dream of Hasan spraying you with his hot assets bought off the Epic Store while whispering in your ear "you're the one who won't get abandoned".

I disagree with your logic, or lack thereof, but I respect your feelings. You're valued.
You really should come over to the main thread, we need more believers like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom