• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else like Reviewbrah vids?

You like Reviewbrah?

• Yes

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Who?

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Last night I dreamed about Reviewbrah, And it was a magical experience. I like to think he came to me in that dream to share with me his life behind the camera. We dined on KFC, as he spoke to be in a most candid tone, much like the one we are greeted with in each new video.

I'm afraid the message he bestowed upon me was lost in the fog of the drowsy morning that followed, but know this: Reviewbrah is truly magical, and perhaps as your head rests upon your pillow tonight, you, too, will dream of him.

dr_octagon

Banned
FoWFpGH.gif

Dark Star

He's an interesting character, I like his style, and I like his pizza reviews.

Last edited:
p5hmEze.jpg

:messenger_frowning_

Hopefully he's enjoying doing what he's doing but from what the videos I've seen he just eats trash fast food and talks about it, which doesn't grab me that much.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Im subscribed but I dont actually like his videos much. To me he is more like a news source for new fast food items since I eat out at least a few times a week.

Jsisto

Love him. Very eccentric but a great dude. He has a current events podcast that releases occasionally that is much better than his fast food reviews.

Pejo

Reviewbrah is perfect "i need something on in the background" material. I particularly love the video where he throws the Little Caeser's promotional tie on the ground after they lied about the % of pepperoni added to a new pizza. That and the "Bird Dawg" review.

It's worth noting on a serious note that he actually does some good too. He does a radio show that he somehow airs in Russia that tells the truth of the Ukraine conflict in an effort to inform Russian citizens of what's really happening.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Hadn’t heard of him before this thread, but I am glad I learned about him.

At first I thought that I was enjoying the videos ironically. But the more I watched I realised that I enjoyed the honest, wholesome, uncomplicated approach. It is like a breathe of fresh air among the influencer scene.

More than that, Reviewbrah is a genuine champion of individual expession, and the joy of living your life as you choose to, realising not everyone will be pleased. Much more so than the blue haired identitareans, his video on why he wears suits - oversized suits - every day is brave, inspiring, and substantial.

Jsisto

Hadn’t heard of him before this thread, but I am glad I learned about him.

At first I thought that I was enjoying the videos ironically. But the more I watched I realised that I enjoyed the honest, wholesome, uncomplicated approach. It is like a breathe of fresh air among the influencer scene.

More than that, Reviewbrah is a genuine champion of individual expession, and the joy of living your life as you choose to, realising not everyone will be pleased. Much more so than the blue haired identitareans, his video on why he wears suits - oversized suits - every day is brave, inspiring, and substantial.
You should definately check out his podcast VROW(the voice of the report of the week) if you like him. It's mostly about current events and he answers listener mail. It has nothing to do with his food reviews and you get a bigger taste of the man himself and what hes all about. He updates it sporadically so you're never at risk of missing it if you don't have time weekly. From what youve said I can tell you'd really love it!

Top Bottom