• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone snag any decent Black Friday deals yet??

Banjo64

cumsessed
Nope. None of the 3 console makers have anything compelling for me in their digital sales. I don’t need any hardware.

Keeping an eye on Hotukdeals in case there’s any stupidly low physical Switch deals e.g Tropical Freeze for £20 or Hollow Knight for a tenner.

DragonNCM

Metro complete saga for 77R$ & Borderlands 3 + session 1& 2 + final form for 133R$.

Oh will like to ask is Cyberpank worth 124R$ (23$)?

Last edited:

reksveks

Just got a WiFi 6 router for some reason

RGekUea.jpg

It's here now.

Lunarorbit

Resident evil village ps5 (BestBuy), Lost judgement ps5 (Bestbuy) Guardian of the Galaxy ps5( BestBuy) Hades and Dishonor 2 on PSN.

And lastly the Stadia premier bundle (Chromecast ultra and the controller ) for $22, Not going to use stadia but I need a a controller for my PC and a Chromecast 4k.
That quote should go on stadias tombstone.

I bought it but not for the actual stadia. Hilarious

I'm thinking of picking up Immortals also, can't decide on PS5 or XSX though, I think it was one of those games that improved performance after launch.
I can’t speak for Xbox, but on PS5 the performance is perfect. It’s probably really good on Xbox as well. Though it does have performance vs. graphic mode and I have mine set on performance, graphically the game is stunning regardless.

Sethbacca

I've gotten way too many games already between the used B2G1 sale at Gamestop, and some of the deals at Best Buy. I'm all caught up on anything I've wanted since last year.

KillaJamm

I thought Deathloop for 29.99 was pretty dope considering how well the game reviewed and the fact its only 2 months old, really enjoying it so far.

Last edited:

sainraja

Resident evil village ps5 (BestBuy), Lost judgement ps5 (Bestbuy) Guardian of the Galaxy ps5( BestBuy) Hades and Dishonor 2 on PSN.

And lastly the Stadia premier bundle (Chromecast ultra and the controller ) for $22, Not going to use stadia but I need a a controller for my PC and a Chromecast 4k.
I could be wrong but I don't think you can use the Stadia controller on a PC with other games.
Doesn't it connect via wifi to the Stadia servers and communicate controls that way?

Last edited:

TransTrender

Gold Member
Not yet...
A lot of these retail websites seem to be doing a worse job than before on how they're presenting and organizing their sales this year. I can't even find a virtual flyer anymore. It's really a jumbled unorganized mess...
Haven't bothered yet with SlickDeals since it's also a slog to go through....
Sigh...

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
The Prey deluxe version for $11.99 was a steal (Xbox). I already beat the game on game pass but wanted to play the Mooncrash. It's been awesome.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I could be wrong but I don't think you can use the Stadia controller on a PC with other games.
Doesn't it connect via wifi to the Stadia servers and communicate controls that way?
Works just fine as a USB controller, that's how I use mine.

Mr Hyde

12 months of PS Plus
After party & Okami on Switch
Maybe grabbing RE Village but I'll probably wait for complete edition when DLC is out.
Probably gonna grab Psychonauts 2.

Last edited:

sainraja

Works just fine as a USB controller, that's how I use mine.
Ohh right. I totally forgot that you could do that. I've got a couple of Stadia controllers (one I got for free and one I got with my purchase of the launch bundle). Thanks!

Last edited:

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
I thought about it but then I figured it'll be 25 next year
Odyssey hit a deep sale much earlier than valhalla has, in fact, in the same amount of time valhalla hasn't reached the same discount yet; I doubt it's going to hit 25 quicker than Odyssey did.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Odyssey hit a deep sale much earlier than valhalla has, in fact, in the same amount of time valhalla hasn't reached the same discount yet; I doubt it's going to hit 25 quicker than Odyssey did.
That's ok. I just bought the 2017 game and all the dlc for 25 bucks. I can wait it out.

njean777

The only thing I bought so far is the PS+ for a year from Amazon.

I had the chance to get a series X from MS but decided not to (as I have a PS5). Holding out for a kindle for now and seeing if they throw the paper white on sale. Was thinking of getting a Nest Wifi Router, but eh my AirPort Extreme still works really well so no reason to yet.

Kagey K

Banned
I got a few games on xbox series s... Control ultimate, uh gears tactics anddd.. doom eternal next gen

Think I'll get Psychonauts 2 on ps4, maybe Bloodborne (finally)

I've had some drama with xbox that has kinda poisoned it for me so I'm going to put more money into Sony
Lmfao there's so much irony there I don't know where to start.

Kagey K

Banned
Enlighten me, smartass :)
I'm sure you are aware of it already, but you highlighted all the MS games you were gonna buy while being mad at them.

I'm sure they are sad you will continue to give them money.

They will probably take it from you regretfully. 😅

Last edited:

Tschumi

I'm sure you are aware of it already, but you highlighted all the MS games you were gonna buy while being mad at them.

I'm sure they are sad you will continue to give them money.

They will probably take it from you regretfully. 😅
Impressive leaps of assumption there

Xss is my only next gen console so i got a few series x|s enhanced games on huge reduction, then i said I'd give *more* money to Sony, which i then did.

But nice effort play mate good try

Last edited:

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Picked up a Razer Kishi(iPhone) for $40 from Ebay. Not a Black Friday deal, but probably influenced by the BF sales price. Pretty cool little controller. Now I can drop a lighter controller onto my face while falling asleep playing games in bed instead of the Xbox One controller with phone clip.
Razer-Kishi-jp.jpg

Kind of a bummer GeForce Now doesn't work with iPhone 8+ from the browser for some reason, but xCloud and Steam Link work just fine, so I'm happy.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Took a quick look at a couple of stores, to see if there were any discounts on graphics cards.
But no luck there. A bit naïve of me to even remotely think there could be.

FrozenFlame

Now I can drop a lighter controller onto my face while falling asleep playing games in bed instead of the Xbox One controller with phone clip.
I'm not alone! :messenger_grinning:

I also have a clip for my DS4 but the weight (and respective weight distribution) of it didn't work for my what I intended, aka, laying down and play. I was always afraid that it would fall in my face. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Still waiting on mine though.

crozier

$19.99 PS5 Yakuza: Like a Dragon
$29.99 PS5 Guardians of the Galaxy
$26.99 NSW Paper Mario
$8.99 PS4 Kingdom Hearts 3

I’ll probably drop another $100 before this thing is over.

Top Bottom