• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone snag any decent Black Friday deals yet??

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
So far:

GOTG xsx $30
WD legion ps5 $14
Mafia definitive edition ps4 $14
AC Origins gold xbox $20
Immortals fenyx rising PS5 $14
Avengers PS5 $14

LG OLED tv $770ish

Not sure ill pick up much more, this will keep me entertained for a while.

plushyp

Now I can drop a lighter controller onto my face while falling asleep playing games in bed instead of the Xbox One controller with phone clip.
b00918d134a6f23a79ec30f56975c667.jpeg

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country (Switch)​

$60 AUD. Been selling for $250 on Aussie eBay

$150 would be the floor

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Dr. Suchong

Oniken on PS4 for about £2 iirc
Annoying to play.
I'm honestly getting burnt out by pseudo retro, pixel stuff now.
It's perfect if you enjoy getting angry I suppose though 😅

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I had been wanting to get the Control DLC but was waiting for a sale. Well, for a couple dollars more I picked up the Complete edition for $11 which has the nice new console upgrades.
Also decided to get Far Cry 6.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I see that fire emblem 3 houses (digital) is on sale for $27 at gamestop.com
Worth a pickup? Any issues with buying a digital code from GS?

edit: Bought

Last edited:
So far I've picked up a Samusung 980 Pro 1TB for £125 haven't decided if I'm going to stick it in my PS5 or PC yet. I'll get more use out of it on my PC so it'll probably go in there. PS+ for £32. Hoping to pick up some games over the weekend.

Reallink

So far:

GOTG xsx $30
WD legion ps5 $14
Mafia definitive edition ps4 $14
AC Origins gold xbox $20
Immortals fenyx rising PS5 $14
Avengers PS5 $14

LG OLED tv $770ish

Not sure ill pick up much more, this will keep me entertained for a while.

Who sold LG OLEDs for $770? I'm assuming that must be a 48" A1 and include cash back deductions.

If anyone wants a cheap TV in UK.

LIDL are doing a 65" 4K Sharp TV for £499.

Remember to bring your baseball bat for the crowds.

And a smile for the guy recording the YouTube video when the crowd pops off.

Last edited:

DeaDPo0L84

3 x 3 months of Gamepass for PC @ $19.99/each

Valhalla Season Pass for $17

RE:Village for $20

All for PC, anything else I buy will be 4k movies, I have too many games currently to be buying anymore.

Just Guardians of the Galaxy so far.
I was convinced I would buy Sackboy when it hit $30, but I got to the store and watched the trailer again and decided to wait for $20 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Considering Rider’s Republic and the Valhalla season pass still. Maybe PGA Tour on Xbox (I have it through PS Plus, but prefer to play on Xbox).

Disappointed Ghost of Tsushima DC is not on sale.

FastOrc

Just got me a Lenovo Legion 5 Pro.
32 GB ram
2, 1 TB Nvme's
RTX 3070
on Lenovo website it was £1799, got it for £1,550 with a coupon that Lenovo sent me.

Just got to wait for 2 week now for it to be shipped out.

anthony2690

Banned
Crash Bandicoot 4: about time - £5 (Tesco)
Guardians of the Galaxy £29 - Tesco
Balan Wonderworld £5 - Smyths toys
Outriders £9.95 - Currys
Okami Hd - £11.29 (not on sale, but I wanted it for my shelf) Base.com

Tempted to buy the Valhalla season pass for £16.

Last edited:

Zephir

Quite the opposite actually: I bought a Quest 2 last week and NOW they announced a promo with a 50$ coupon for every purchase xD

Aside from that, I got Deathloop at 30€

DerFuggler

Just got a brushless 20V Max drill/driver set from Lowe's for $80 off MSRP. Used the savings to pick up RE8 and RDR2 on XSX.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Got a new SSD for meh Raspberry Pi. Ready to really put in a good effort towards curating and preserving.

Rippa

Lets see...

Returnal from Walmart @ $29.92
Resident Evil Village, Blood and Truth and Everybody Golf VR @ $27.98 (Buy 2 get 1 from Gamestop)
Little Nightmares 2 @ $20 from PSN
Ori Collection @ $12.50 from XBL
Links Awekening (Switch remake) and PS Plus @ $86.68 from Best Buy

Totalling $177.08

All 3 of my systems getting some love during the holidays. I have 8 games to keep me busy for a long while.

I got 11 games, 7 4k blu ray combos. I am all caught up on game releases for modern consoles.

I somehow got ratchet and clank and returnal for free lol. Not in a buy 2 get 1 either.

I must say, 4k blu ray players (the good, dolby vision ones) didn’t get much of a discount. Not sure if i’ll get one or not yet, because that’ll eat into my 2022 tv credit. Best deal I found was $250 for an LG.

Last edited:

Dural

Got two Samsung Galaxy Tab FE tablets for ~$140 each for the kids. Plan on picking up Mario Bros U and Cruis n Blast for the Switch for the kids and thinking about getting Immortals for myself. When they go on sale next week, getting a couple XS controllers for the kids. If I can find a deal on it also want a Surface Duo as a portable emulation device and ebook reader.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I got a Herman Miller Aeron Remastered, it was only ~12% off for Black Friday Week, but that's good enough for me. It'll replace my DXRacer Iron gaming chair.
0t4tvA2.png

I also got myself another WD Black SN850 m.2 SSD, which was 25% off.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
The stores are slowly raising the prices of products in my country until black Friday hits, so you actually pay for their standard price and there's no sale at all.

I wanted Diablo 3 resurrection since its 25 percent off but I am broke so I got that going on for me which is nice.

Not sure if this counts as BF but over the weekend Microsoft.com sent me an email inviting me to buy up to 2 XBox Series X bundles (some kind of loyalty thing). So I bought two for friends that have been searching for a while.

Nothing unfortunately outside of the Doom Eternal DLC part 2.

I was hoping to get Crash Bandicoot 4 and Iron Harvest but they’re still pricey to me.

Barneyco

I bought Outriders and Cyberpunk 2077 used for 14.99 each on gameflys website. Outriders just went down to 9.99. Games work fine. They have alot of used deals with free shipping.

Jennings

I'm not an MCU or GotG fan, but I grabbed Guardians of the Galaxy from the Xbox sale because it's receiving universal praise for being a quality game, above beyond merely relying on its license to win hearts.

Unfortunately it runs like crap on my current Xbox console so I've shelved it until I get my hands on an elusive Series X.

Top Bottom