• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aquatico (PC) - Gameplay Alpha Trailer

Nemesisuuu

I was checking out strategy games coming out this year and I stumbled upon this indie underwater survival city builder. Never played one of those before, but underwater setting grabbed my attention. Game is set for Q3 2022 release. I'll probably get it when it's out, but I'm not sure how this survival mechanics work in comparison to more traditional gameplay loop like Civilization or conventional RTS games for example. Maybe we get demo version before release, that would be nice.

Nemesisuuu

This weekend is alpha playtest - I like it so far. It has relaxing mood, music is really nice. There are some bugs, it is alpha so it's understandable.

Nemesisuuu

Wow, The Wandering Village has great art style and interesting concept. I've got bored of most AAA production games so I'm having fun with smaller projects like these.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get a deep dive into Aquatico and what you can expect with the gameplay mechanics of this upcoming underwater survival city builder game, including how to create a successful underwater settlement, the importance of managing your economy and key areas like food, basic pipeline delivered resources, and construction materials. The trailer also gives a look at domes, the use of the research tree to advanced technology to meet demands, and more.

Aquatico will be available on PC on January 12, 2023.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Aquatico is available now on PC via Steam and Epic Games Store. Check out the launch trailer for another look at this underwater survival city-builder game.

In Aquatico, after Earth’s surface became a barren and inhospitable wasteland, humanity poured their hopes into beginning a new life under the waves. Building a sustainable future, however, doesn’t come easily. Set across multiple levels of the ocean floor, players will need to survive the briny depths to build their very own utopia.

Last edited:
Top Bottom