• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aragami Developers Lince Works Announces Its Closure

That's a bummer. I bought Aragami 2 recently actually, was down to $15. Played through like 60% of it on GP.

They've never been more than a veryyyyyyy low budget dev team, but I liked this style of game and played the first one as well. Reminds me of Shinobido on Vita.

AndrewRyan

That's too damn bad. Really liked the old-school stealth and art style of the original Aragami. The second didn't hold my interest but loved what they tried to do in making it more like Dishonored. Just wan't that fun IMO.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Played the first. Was kinda average. Second game looked far worse so yeah. Stealth is already a dying/risky genre so unless your game has good level design/mechanics and whatnot theres almost 0 chances it'll do good.

Played the first. Was kinda average. Second game looked far worse so yeah. Stealth is already a dying/risky genre so unless your game has good level design/mechanics and whatnot theres almost 0 chances it'll do good.
2nd game is much better. You can't even jump in the 1st one. 2nd is a low budget Tenchu.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Sad news, but to be fair I didn't like Aragami too much despite my love for the stealth genre. The gameplay didn't feel tight enough and some levels and challenges were just pure bs. I didn't play 2 yet and I'm in no hurry since it's got even worse review scores.

jaysius

Banned
I had played Aragami 2 for some stupid Gamepass Rewards thing last week, the game was OK, it wasn't super well polished or anything.

Shame they'll never get to finally hone their craft for another game.

poodaddy

Gold Member
That's a shame. I hope the devs land on their feet, this economy is just brutal man.

Last edited:
Top Bottom