• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arcane: Season 2 Is the Final One | Official Teaser Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

There is good news and bad news for “Arcane” fans: The popular Netflix series is ending with this November’s upcoming Season 2, but there are “many stories to tell” in the animated world of Riot Games’ “League of Legends” and animation studio Fortiche.

“’Arcane ‘is just the beginning of our larger storytelling journey and partnership with the wonderful animation studio that is Fortiche,” said co-creator Christian Linke in a statement. “From the very beginning, since we started working on this project, we had a very specific ending in mind, which means the story of ‘Arcane’ wraps up with this second season. But ‘Arcane’ is just the first of many stories that we want to tell in Runeterra.”

Last edited:
I watched up to the ep where Jinx earned her name and I bailed on the series. I think there were several eps left in season 1.

Pedro Motta

I watched up to the ep where Jinx earned her name and I bailed on the series. I think there were several eps left in season 1.
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Sucks that the show is ending after the S2, but much respect for the creators for not milking Arcane like most others in the industry would have done. If 2 seasons is all the show needs to tell their story, great

Killjoy-NL

Not a LoL player, but I really liked Season 1.

I'm fine with 2 seasons, but hope they will release a new story rather soon after this one ends then.

Last edited:

Kurotri

Great news. Don't drag this out and give it the treatment it deserves, then branch off to different stories in League's world.

Might as well......seeing how long this one took, who knows how long it would be before we got a 3rd season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom