• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are people becoming more infantile?

ahtlas7

McDonalds - the Walmart of fast food.
Pumpkin Fail GIF

I was at the McDonald's drive thru today. The car in front of me was a white tesla. Anyway, he gets his food and starts driving off. I pull up and get my food. However the tesla had stopped ahead of me. The owner gets out of his car and looks at me, and then looks at the window. Looks at me and then at the window. After a minute of thos awkwardness, he's like "they forgot my chicken nuggets." There isn't a way for him to squeeze through because it's super narrow. I can't back up because there is a car behind me and I can't go forward

I yell him "hey, just go park and go inside man. They'll take care of you at the counter."

He just keeps looking at me. And so I say it again "go park and go inside. They'll take care of you." Suddenly this dude, a guy in his 50s just breaks out crying because he doesn't know what to do. He gets back in his car and drives off.

It was fucking bizarre. Damnedest thing I've ever seen. Is this sort of thing common?
Unbelievable.

I'm not going to defend what he did but who knows what he's going through in his life right now. I've been extremely sensitive about everything since my father died a couple months ago. Almost anything will set me off.

Like I said, I'm not defending him but sometimes you have to wonder what people are going through when they act like this. Hopefully he's getting any good mental health services.

Top Bottom