• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a Bad enough Dude to rescue the President?

Are you a Bad enough Dude to rescue the President?

• You know I'm bad, I'm bad you know it (Really really bad)

Votes: 68 64.8%
  • I'm a goody little two shoes.

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Huh?

Votes: 24 22.9%

• Total voters

Pilgrimzero

Well? Are you?

bad-dudes-president.png

Not this one.

Speaking of Bad Dudes, I watched Bloodsport this weekend, first time in forever, good god I forgot how cheesy a lot of it is. haha, and I forgot Booger had a big role for once.

Kuranghi

Joe Biden: "Remember the straight razor, you'd bang em on the curb get em rusty, put em in a barrel of rain water get em rusty":

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

Thats a real, non-paraphrased quote from that speech. I know people talk in weird ways (Trump lol) where they sound like they're saying everyone did something when you mean that some people did that, but its still such a mad story. He says his boss told him to go outside and fight the razor wielding guy with a chain from a fence or something, wtf?

It actually sounds like the plot from a beat em up.

Also, I voted bad dude but I think I'm actually a goody two shoes so I need to change my vote, fuck sake.

fart town usa

Gold Member
This game was so epic when I was a kid. I remember my buddy Eric telling me about it over the phone, speech impediment and all.

"Yoo gotta come owver, my bruver wented this game called Bad Duwdes, the Pwesident was kidnapped by Ninjas!"

Needless to say I jumped on my bike and raced over to Eric's house, lol.

belmarduk

The president is pretty fit for an 80 year old dude. I imagine he wouldn’t need to be saved. Isn’t that what the Secret Service is for anyway?

SirTerry-T

damn i loved Bad Dudes in the Arcade, still fire it up on Mame once or twice a year. Im bad!!!!!

Floats by in Bad Dudes Sewer level 3
"We need to go deeper!"

Top Bottom