• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you a Bad enough Dude to rescue the President?

Are you a Bad enough Dude to rescue the President?

• You know I'm bad, I'm bad you know it (Really really bad)

Votes: 68 64.8%
  • I'm a goody little two shoes.

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • Huh?

Votes: 24 22.9%

• Total voters

Vagswarm

That was my favorite arcade game back in the day. I could never pass the green / orange ninja mini-boss and didn't have enough allowance to continue playing. lol.

Last edited:
this current president???......nnaaaahhh

But you'd probably die for the last one.. right?

Jeremy Renner Aw Shucks GIF

pqueue

Not if it is the current "president".

I would be willing to let the terrorists keep him.

and before "but Trump"... Trump is not president.

hth.

Last edited:

nani17

are in a big trouble
Love how the Americans in here bring it straight to real life politics 🤣🤣. Its like tourette's or some shit. "Well not if its the current president"🤣🤣.

You fuckers can't help it at all can you. I say this with love

Divus

I was just actually playing this yesterday on arcade with my oldest son. Kept his attention for about 10 minutes before he realized it just isn't that great of a game.

I was just actually playing this yesterday on arcade with my oldest son. Kept his attention for about 10 minutes before he realized it just isn't that great of a game.
10 minutes was your average arcade game time length unless you were pro and could clock it on one quarter
but most arcade games were usually set to get harder in level 2 or 3 which is about 10 minutes of play

Most arcade games get pretty bad after 10 minutes

wondermega

Love how the Americans in here bring it straight to real life politics 🤣🤣. Its like tourette's or some shit. "Well not if its the current president"🤣🤣.

You fuckers can't help it at all can you. I say this with love
It's true!!! We are so lame.

GymWolf

Ninjas are gonna drop joe's ass on the street after a couple of hours with him, no need for rescue.

Last edited:
I take it that you are one of the record number of people who voted for the current president? The most popular man to ever hold the office of President of the United States of America.

Get your burger and go bomb a small country ✌️

Proudly voted for him. I have to be able to look myself in the mirror, respect who I see and have some semblance of integrity when I speak to people that look up to me.

And please get it right, the current president got the most votes for President in a single election, and also it was the most votes AGAINST the last guy in U.S. history as well, but he is by no means the most popular man to ever hold the office of President of the United States, because by that dumb logic it would make the previous disgrace the second most popular, and nothing could be further from the truth. No single person has ever been more roundly rejected by the majority of this country than the last guy, reflected in how badly he lost the people's vote in each election. More than a 7 million person deficit. That's fucking historic. The most minority, unwanted, disgraced President of the United States ever. That's what it means when more living, breathing human beings than at any other time in the country's history vote to say "no fucking way" not once, but twice.

All that said, most popular honor clearly goes to my President Obama, as much it may kill many to admit that. Even Republicans like the guy, but many can't always bring themselves to admit as much for very obvious reasons. Obama is my favorite President ever, and one of the best this country has ever had, and will ever have. This country didn't deserve such a decent man in the office. We deserve worse, reflecting what we actually are. Maybe by seeing the worst of us, it will get the rest of us to wake the fuck up.

Yea, and I don't really need to go any further. I'll ignore this thread and you. :)

Top Bottom