• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you happy with Gamepass currently?

Are you happy with your Gamepass sub?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killatopak

Gold Member
So all expansions for eso and fo76 are free?

ESO still not worth it without sub imo. Just a shame its not part of pc gp because I personally prefer mmos on an open platform with kb and mouse.
Just for FO76.

ESO only has base game and the discount.

Yeah, I played on ESO on console first. Did not like it. It took a while for me to try it again on PC and it was much better. Also since the Morrowind expansion released, I came back and played it again just to soak in the nostalgia.

sainraja

False.

I play League of Legends a lot and I know for a fact that it is a free game and subscribing to gamepass means you get to unlock every champion in the game. Not the skins which you can only buy with money*.
Ok, fair point. I wasn't considering that. But that is a positive benefit of subscribing to Game Pass and to your point, that could influence how future GaaS games might work, pushing people into subbing. I don't see this as a bad thing though specially since we're talking about GaaS games, games you don't really get to 'own' anyway so a sub is a perfect match to unlock characters and such.

dem

TBH it's really dried up lately.
I'm still happy with it.. and I never actually buy games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom