• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ask Itagaki #2

"Q: Are you a friend of Konami's Akira Yamaoka (producer, Silent Hill)? You two look like rock stars!

A: I have never met him nor heard of him. "

Because you aren't worthy of his genius. :)

Tellaerin

SolidSnakex said:
"Q: Are you a friend of Konami's Akira Yamaoka (producer, Silent Hill)? You two look like rock stars!

A: I have never met him nor heard of him. "

Because you aren't worthy of his genius. :)

IAWTP. Yamaoka isn't worthy of Itagaki's genius. ;)

MC Safety

Sho Nuff said:
Stop whining and start bitching about how much Itagaki sucks like good GAFfers do.

Hah. Fair enough. And when you do something notable, I hope someone makes it available to everyone so you don't benefit from your own hard work.

And then, god forbid you should ask people -- I don't know -- maybe to respect the work you do and not steal it, someone will come along and tell you to relax or to stop whining.

Seriously. Don't reprint entire magazine or Web site articles verbatim.

Disco Stu said:
Hah. Fair enough. And when you do something notable, I hope someone makes it available to everyone so you don't benefit from your own hard work.

And then, god forbid you should ask people -- I don't know -- maybe to respect the work you do and not steal it, someone will come along and tell you to relax or to stop whining.

Seriously. Don't reprint entire magazine or Web site articles verbatim.
Stop whining, bitch.

ourumov

Q: Are you a friend of Konami's Akira Yamaoka (producer, Silent Hill)? You two look like rock stars!

A: I have never met him nor heard of him.

Yep, yep...never heard of him...YOU ARE NOT THE CENTER OF THE COSMOS, PUNK !!!!

Saurian

In your opinion, which is cooler: ninjas or pirates?

XD LOL!

ninja.jpg

Solid

Q: Are you a friend of Konami's Akira Yamaoka (producer, Silent Hill)? You two look like rock stars!

A: I have never met him nor heard of him.
Haha, that's my question! :D

I wasn't too pleased with the answer though :(

john tv said:
You should read the TOS before you go running your mouth.

Also, while a first infraction might be overlooked, being a sassy bitch to the mods is never a good idea.
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, SEE YOU NEXT GAF!

bjork

Q: In your opinion, which is cooler: ninjas or pirates?

A: [Smiling] I could not get myself to create a pirate game.

There you have it.

Sid Meier > Itagaki.

Please don't give Pirates! a C-, guys kthx

jarrod said:
fo shizzle said:
Q: What kind of alcohol do you prefer? Whiskey, wine, or beer?

A: Alcohol is very important to game development—I like them all.

?!?

Explains a lot. He's telling us to play Ninja Gaiden drunk and all the camera problems everyone likes to bitch about will disappear.

wtf.gif

They don't actually print this in the magazine, do they? Because if so, it really seems like a serious waste of space, given the flippant nature of the while thing. XBN could just sell another ad instead.

MC Safety

Spike Spiegel said:
wtf.gif

They don't actually print this in the magazine, do they? Because if so, it really seems like a serious waste of space, given the flippant nature of the while thing. XBN could just sell another ad instead.

Yes, they actually do print this in the magazine. You may think it's a waste of space, but I imagine not everyone thinks exactly as you do. Who knows, some readers may even think "Ask Itagaki" is funny or just an enjoyable read.

Personally, and not as a member of the Xbox Nation staff, I think it's a really neat idea to have an advice/QandA column done by Tomonobu Itagaki. He's an interesting guy and has some neat opinions about games and life in general.

Top Bottom