• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Ezio collection could be coming to switch

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Live the complete saga of a legendary Assassin, anytime, anywhere.

Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection features the acclaimed single-player campaigns and all solo DLC from Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed Revelations, along with two short films, Assassin’s Creed Lineage and Assassin’s Creed Embers.

Experience the award-winning Assassin’s Creed series as you become Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the most celebrated and iconic Master Assassin in the franchise.

Available from 17th February.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Yaaaaaas, my boy Ezio gonna go fully portable now. I don’t even care if the graphics ain’t all that, as long as the games are playable. Best games in the series.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Assassins Creed 2 was one of my favorite games back in the day. Sadly, it has aged very poorly. I played the collection a bit on Xbox a few years back and simply could not gert into it. I may give it a try again though.

Having said that, I enjoy seeing all these classics come to Switch.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Has any single-player franchised ever been milked to death more than Assassin's Creed?
Yes. Call of Duty about 1000X over. At least AC evolved a bit. Valhalla is a drastically different game than AC2, CoD has very little difference gameplay wise since 2007.

Top Bottom