• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Spring Update (1.51)

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Jump into spring with Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla’s latest free content updates! Get ready for new and improved Mastery Challenge content and the return of the Ostara Festival. To top things off, you’ll find an early look at what’s to come in May.
Mastery Challenge Pack 2

This spring, the Ostara Festival returns to Ravensthorpe with all-new rewards! From April 21 through May 12, protect the Raven Clan from chaotic spirits that run wild during the night.
From April 21–28, the Unibear mount will be available upon completion of the Ubisoft Connect challenge “Freya’s Madness.”
Want more free content? Look no further. Here’s a peek at what’s coming to Valhalla in May! Stay tuned to our official pages for more information regarding this content in the coming weeks.
ACV_Y2_Roadmap_April-May.jpg

3a6fc840-9996-4032-8b8b-31f0d4798817.jpg

What do you give a Viking who already has a vast, deadly arsenal? Something to store it all in. The Armory is a new building which can be built in Ravensthorpe that allows you to customize and display your favorite gear sets. The Armory accommodates up to five loadouts of weapons, armor, and skills. Once they are saved to a display mannequin within the building, Eivor may freely change between these loadouts from anywhere in the world.

Sorry to bump but sale on Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I'm considering getting it with the Ragnarok expansion is it worth it or is the games story good enough on its own?

tmlDan

Sorry to bump but sale on Assassin's Creed Valhalla and I'm considering getting it with the Ragnarok expansion is it worth it or is the games story good enough on its own?
I think it is, its def a massive game which turns people off but i played 150 hours, platinumed it and enjoyed the ride.

I guess it depends on whether that's your jam or not.

jaysius

Banned
I bet this bump confused quite a few Australians and New Zealanders that perhaps someone is starting to acknowledge their season instead of the ones from the right side up.... who am I kidding, they don't have Gaf in the upside down, they're probably too busy fighting gravity to stay on the planet down there.

AmuroChan

I think it all depends how you feel after you beat the base game. Some people may feel fatigued after 100 hours of Valhalla, whereas others may want more.

Andodalf

Banned
I bought but haven't beaten Ragnarök yet. I will one day, but I haven't enjoyed it as much as the base game or other expansions. It's more AC:V, and has plenty of content, so it's not bad by any means, so I'd wait and see if you still want it when you finish the rest.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Assassins Creed Valhalla continues the historical theme from Assassins Creed Origins (2017, and my game of the year) and this is again taking the franchise away from the original concept of the AC franchise and in my opinion this makes it fresh and actually takes the franchise further. The expansion I give a 4/5.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Yes, it's become my favourite entry in the series and most free updates have been pretty great, ragnarok adds a giant chunk of extra gameplay so you'll have a lot of content for a long time.

Top Bottom