• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Console Announcement Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

KUNOS Simulazioni and 505 Games are thrilled to announce that Assetto Corsa Competizione is heading to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

ACC will be available both digitally and at physical retail on June 23rd, 2020. What’s more, players who pre-order the console edition of ACC will also gain access to the Intercontinental GT Pack DLC at launch, which expands the Assetto Corsa Competizione experience to include the official Intercontinental GT Challenge. The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC is scheduled to launch later this summer.

Assetto Corsa Competizione allows players to experience the real atmosphere of the GT3 championship, competing against official drivers, teams, cars and circuits reproduced in-game with the highest level of accuracy ever achieved. Sprint, Endurance and Spa 24 Hours races come to life with an incredible level of realism, in both single and multiplayer modes.

scalman

Interesting to see how visually they will look and differ. Game not for me as no road cars, original assetto had at least those.

sn0man

Interesting to see how visually they will look and differ. Game not for me as no road cars, original assetto had at least those.

good to know re: street cars. This gen PS4 has been somewhat of a racing game let down personally.

The pro scene in this is unreal. With the lockdown, F1 drivers, like actual 2020 F1 drivers are using it to practice. This and F1 2019 of course

scalman

well yh people allready have Gt racers there GTS and Forza have those kinda races and online ones so nothing new here that someone would go to buy it , just for reason to test new racing game maybe with better weather , time of day changes maybe.

LostDonkey

I caved in and bought it.

It's smooth on my Pro. Feels amazing to drive the cars and the sound is amazing.

Thumbs up from me. I was cautious about the 30fps but truth be told I don't even notice it when playing.

Great game.

Edit: Also, private lobby are coming. They're just not in at launch unfortunately.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Skifi28

Wow, they actually capped the game at 32fps. Not sure what they were thinking, I guess they didn't even bother playing the console version for 15 minutes.

tagliner

Neo Member
So sad about this half-baked product. I'm gonna go with the smooth original Assetto Corsa. Still such a good feel in it.

Puskas

I was really looking forward to playing ACC but the 30fps comments prior to its release made me hold off my purchase, especially knowing that it’s an UE4 game. The results that DF shows in the video above is not a surprise at all considering the first gameplay videos they released gave me a slightly headache.

Hopefully they will patch it to a rock-solid framerate soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom