• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ASUS gaming laptop i7, RTX 2070, 16GB DRR4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I’m selling my ASUS gaming laptop as I’ve moved back to desktop gaming.

Specs are
CPU: Core i7 9750H
GPU: RTX 2070 8GB (full fat mobile chip!)
RAM: 16GB DDR4
SSD: 1TB NVMe

The screen is 1080p @ 240Hz

Laptop is boxed and comes with the original charger. Works the same as the day I bought it, no issues at all and haven’t played around with the bios.

I’m sure this goes without saying but it plays everything at 1080p 60+fps without any hiccups.

It has a couple of minor scratches on the chassis but the screen and keyboard are clean and scratch free.

I’m after £700 but am open to sensible offers. I’m happy to post next day delivery, depending on the price paid we can negotiate postal costs.
SjwysA1.jpg
CPvNVrQ.jpg
tdRs2co.jpg

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
If you don't have a buyer by this Thursday. I will buy it from you outright, for 750 USD. Tell me if that is O.K? I want to get my Mother a gaming laptop that is capable for other things and this looks fine. I even told her about this listing and why I wanted to go Used instead of nea. I don't know if I can get one for 1k, as good as this, for 750 USD..(we can negotiate)

Also, keep in mind, I *may* find a better deal with some kind of 3xxx but, I doubt it. We'll see..

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I did happen to find something with a similar price point. I would have gotten back sooner, but dealing with food poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom