• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout - Story Teaser (English subs)

Bullet Club

Banned

Atelier Ryza is coming out on October 29th for PS4!

For those looking to add even more magic to their Ryza experience, the Digital Deluxe Edition delivers everything on a budding alchemist’s wish list. Fans who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive Costume sets “Another Fashion” and “Summer Style”, adding 15 new clothing options from Lent’s Gothic Wolf look to Tao’s Island Explorer gear. In addition, gamers will also be rewarded with special “Pixie Forest” and “Lakeside Hideout” items to be used in remodeling their secret hideouts. These items come with special effects like raising certain allies’ abilities during the rain.

sublimit

Banned
"Yeah...i'm gonna go on this adventure...and show everyone how strong i really am! That's my dream!"

Lol gotta love these cliches in dialogue and characters. It's honestly as if they have a spread sheet with the most cliche dialogues in JRPGs and they are copy pasting them. :p

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
VkFY9ye.jpg

Oh wow Sony didn't censor best girl? Also it seems the images REEEEE was spamming of her looking weird were edited...figures.

"Yeah...i'm gonna go on this adventure...and show everyone how strong i really am! That's my dream!"

Lol gotta love these cliches in dialogue and characters. It's honestly as if they have a spread sheet with the most cliche dialogues in JRPGs and they are copy pasting them. :p
60853.jpg

Yeah that is DQ's appeal! How dare they!

sublimit

Banned
60853.jpg

Yeah that is DQ's appeal! How dare they!
Well i actually thought that the majority of DQV's party chat dialogues were pretty fun and interesting and i loved how they reflected everything it was happening in the game or things other people were saying. But of course the series also has its own fair amount of cliches there's no denying that. Which is ok,i don't mind it just like i don't mind it in Ryza either. :) Not every game needs to have "deep" and "unique" dialogues. In fact there's so much pretendiousness when a lot of game writers try to do that,that i actually prefer the somewhat silly and cliche dialogues from JRPGs.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Well i actually thought that the majority of DQV's party chat dialogues were pretty fun and interesting and i loved how they reflected everything it was happening in the game or things other people were saying. But of course the series also has its own fair amount of cliches there's no denying that. Which is ok,i don't mind it just like i don't mind it in Ryza either. :) Not every game needs to have "deep" and "unique" dialogues. In fact there's so much pretendiousness when a lot of game writers try to do that,that i actually prefer the somewhat silly and cliche dialogues from JRPGs.
My dig was actually at DQ as a series yes but 5 was fine. Can't say the same about 11.

Top Bottom