• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ATL -GAF, check in! I-285 was shut down. You ok safe?

jason10mm

Gold Member
Is Dragoncon this weekend? Pay those mid tier celebs to get your photos dudes.

(I don't live near ATL)
The list is a bit slim this year though for the Shat it might be the last opportunity....:(

I have a couple things to get signed, as I age and the artists that shaped my childhood die off, I regret not getting more memorabilia. Letting Peter Beagle slip by and not getting a signed "The Last Unicorn"...ugh, still regret that one (though he might return). This year Sam Jones and Melody Anderson are supposed to be there, if they could have gotten the hat trick with Timothy Dalton......ah hell I'll take what I can get :p

Not sure if ATL is still the mecca of US filmmaking it was pre-covid or if folks are just a bit gun-shy about cons these days. Still, the cosplay is bound to be great and the gaming is always fun. Where else can I play a 12 hour game of Twilight Imperium with 10 players?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
The list is a bit slim this year though for the Shat it might be the last opportunity....:(

I have a couple things to get signed, as I age and the artists that shaped my childhood die off, I regret not getting more memorabilia. Letting Peter Beagle slip by and not getting a signed "The Last Unicorn"...ugh, still regret that one (though he might return). This year Sam Jones and Melody Anderson are supposed to be there, if they could have gotten the hat trick with Timothy Dalton......ah hell I'll take what I can get :p

Not sure if ATL is still the mecca of US filmmaking it was pre-covid or if folks are just a bit gun-shy about cons these days. Still, the cosplay is bound to be great and the gaming is always fun. Where else can I play a 12 hour game of Twilight Imperium with 10 players?

Hold up! You're in the ATL area? That's freaking awesome!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Q8sFECX.png

I think I will be fine, but thanks for heads up.

Top Bottom