• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas Fallen - World Premiere Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Atlas Fallen - new fantasy action RPG revealed in an epic trailer at Gamescom’s Opening Night Live

Focus Entertainment and Deck13 Interactive (a Focus studio) are proud to announce the epic fantasy, super-powered action RPG: Atlas Fallen! Unveiled during the Gamescom Opening Night Live 2022 by Geoff Keighley, Atlas Fallen takes you to a semi-open world full of ancient mysteries and threats. Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series & PC in 2023, get to know its sand-covered world now in the Reveal Trailer, and meet two mysterious fighters battling legendary creatures with sand-infused weapons.

Rise from the dust and liberate mankind from the oppression of the gods

Glide the sands of a timeless land, filled with ancient dangers, mysteries and fragments of the past. Hunt legendary monsters, using powerful, shape-shifting weapons and devastating sand-powered abilities in spectacular, super-powered combat.

Target and gather the essence of your enemies to shape your own custom playstyle, forging a new era for humanity in a fully cooperative or solo story campaign.

Atlas Fallen will be coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC in 2023. Wishlist it and register your Focus Entertainment account now for exclusive news and benefits!

Fbh

Meh CG trailer. But the few glimpses of actual gameplay at the end look pretty cool.

Any info if this is a proper single player action RPG or is it also some online GaaS survival crafting coop loot slasher battle royale?

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Is this real time?
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

the switch 2 might be able to show this

Last edited:

CosmicComet

Looks good to me. DMC-ish.

Main male character has a cool look and a cool great sword.

Female character has some cool sand traversal powers and a nice tush to boot.

Interested.

Matt_Fox

The little burst of gameplay at the end looks very next gen.

This, along with Lies Of P and Where Winds Meet were the highlights of a (rather disappointing) Gamescom.

Meh CG trailer. But the few glimpses of actual gameplay at the end look pretty cool.

Any info if this is a proper single player action RPG or is it also some online GaaS survival crafting coop loot slasher battle royale?
Game can be played solo or coop. Looks like both characters shown in the trailer are playable.

Mr Hyde

Very excited for this. It's the developers behind The Surge-franchise and those were pretty good games. A new IP, with a new setting and new gameplay mechanics could be interesting. Looked like a mix of Souls-likes and DMC hack n slash.

I’ll just say that Little Johnny is still one of the WORST bosses I’ve ever encountered in a video game.

In general I thought Surge 2 was very very very very very flawed but I have faith in this studio.

Arsic

Gold Member
Do we know when the embargo lifts? I wish this game had more hype. I feel like the developer deserves it
Sent to die. Releasing after BG3 and right before armored core 6& starfield .

Honestly surge 1 & 2 aren’t anything to write home about , and the game has another talking cuff right ? Forspoken turned everyone off to that idea so it’ll suffer just from association to it.

Game gives a lot of Babylons fall vibes or godfall vibes.

If it ends up being great , that’s awesome because it does look fun … but even then I don’t see many picking this up unless massive word of mouth Carries it. Heck even with giga hype I’m still likely not touching this till December or January .

Sent to die. Releasing after BG3 and right before armored core 6& starfield .

Honestly surge 1 & 2 aren’t anything to write home about , and the game has another talking cuff right ? Forspoken turned everyone off to that idea so it’ll suffer just from association to it.

Game gives a lot of Babylons fall vibes or godfall vibes.

If it ends up being great , that’s awesome because it does look fun … but even then I don’t see many picking this up unless massive word of mouth Carries it. Heck even with giga hype I’m still likely not touching this till December or January .
This is a heavy game year. I'm excited bc it looks fun and me and my buddy want to coop. But you're right if I had to pick this or AC, it's AC. I just hope we get pleasantly surprised because most people had positive things to say in the previews. I want it to do well

Top Bottom