• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas Gets a Grip | Boston Dynamics

mortal

Gold Member

Atlas-Gets-a-Grip-Boston-Dynamics-1.gif
Atlas-Gets-a-Grip-Boston-Dynamics-2.gif

Atlas-Gets-a-Grip-Boston-Dynamics-3.gif
Atlas-Gets-a-Grip-Boston-Dynamics-4.gif

future-spongebob.gif

anthony2690

Banned
That robot is more nimble than I am, I could never do a flip like that and land that gracefully.

That being I don't think I'd even dare try a flip, I'd probably break my legs 🤣😔

Power Pro

I still don't feel very impressed seeing this because you can tell it's all pre-programmed movements designed for a very specific course, with very specific elevations and layout. You throw it in any environment that isn't controlled, and it's gonna stumble over before it sets one foot down.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I still don't feel very impressed seeing this because you can tell it's all pre-programmed movements designed for a very specific course, with very specific elevations and layout. You throw it in any environment that isn't controlled, and it's gonna stumble over before it sets one foot down.
I was thinking the same thing.

Put that robot into a random construction site where a worker is asking for a yellow toolbox and I'd like to see how smart it is to do it by itself.

Top Bottom