• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart has Gone Gold

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Saw that bullshit, don't repost that trash, at least don't watch it.

dlzjz8p59xa61.jpg

Buying as close to day 1 as I have the funds for. Its rare to see things so thematically visionary. Extremely ironic that its been in development for ages and just so happened to come out now. I dont care that money is going to Russian devs and I, quite frankly, find the unwarranted hate thrown towards all Russians by the usual suspects to be disgusting. God have mercy on us if Americans were held to the same standard...

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
And here we go...

TLDR, the game is Russian and thus some of the funding for it comes from (and therefore will be repaid to) problematic Russian oligarchs. Fine, whatever.

Some of this stuff is just insane though, like talking about how people thought the game was a scam early in development? Ok, but it wasn't the game is gold already...

Draugoth

Gold Member

EDIT: It's low effort ranting, everyone knows the story about the game by now, the 'tuber doesn't give a fuck about why not to buy the game, they just want to get easy clicks.

Interesting video, but that's kinda hipocritical to be honest, there's a lot of games that idolize american culture as part of the story and no one says anything.

Also, i doubt the revenue of this game would even make a difference in the War.

Banned
And here we go...

yeah, look... like any sane person I would love for someone to just put a 9mm through Putin's head already, but... like... do these people not know how many games directly give money to china or the Saudis? including the fucking console you play this game on?

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: Isa
Sorry, but if you support this game, then you support this nation who broke the war. This video is just small bit of many puzzle pieces. And when you say, fuck it is just a game, then you really living in a shitty dream.
Does this mean we can blame you for the war in Iraq?

I mean, you bought games during that time, made in the US, right?

Anyway, game looks cool. Might buy when it goes om sale.

oji-san

Banned
Do PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X users get multiple graphics presets to choose from?

We worked a lot on optimization for consoles, providing one graphical mode with dynamic 4K 60FPS and even native 4K with a solid 60FPS in some parts of the game. We're also looking to continue to bring more performance enhancements in the future and will keep you posted when we do.

Sounds really good.😊

VN1X

Banned
Hmm was hoping for more difficulty options but perhaps they'll add another one after launch. Shooters these days are already too easy as is on the hardest difficulty setting.

Freeza93

Banned
Meh. I bought 24 games in January at a total of 82eu.

Also, I get to keep them.
Thats good for you.

I rarely keep games for what? I play them and resell them. If masterpieces like RDR 2 i keep it but i sold that too since Rockstar is not remastering it/60 fps since i gave up pc gaming.

I wish there would be 24 good games i would buy in the span of 5 years....industry sucks.

Hogwarts at least is such a game imo. 😃

VN1X

Banned
Thats good for you.

I rarely keep games for what? I play them and resell them. If masterpieces like RDR 2 i keep it but i sold that too since Rockstar is not remastering it/60 fps since i gave up pc gaming.

I wish there would be 24 good games i would buy in the span of 5 years....industry sucks.

The only reason I bring it up is because whenever someone mentions Gamepass they can't help themselves but to also become a spokesperson for MS; what with the "Such an amazing deal!"-comments lol.

Freeza93

Banned
The only reason I bring it up is because whenever someone mentions Gamepass they can't help themselves but to also become a spokesperson for MS; what with the "Such an amazing deal!"-comments lol.
Its a fact that its a good deal. 125€ for 3 years? Come on?

You live in a weird bubble if you think ones a spokeperson because someone uses something with good value?

No point talking to you any further thats clear.

But use it as long as its cheap. Price will go higher one day thats 100% certain. Like Netflix.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Thats good for you.

Same, my habits have been similar for the last couple of years. Only keep maybe 1 out of 10 games I play permanently. Too many new things coming out for me to want to revisit something I just played a few months ago.

Freeza93

Banned
Same, my habits have been similar for the last couple of years. Only keep maybe 1 out of 10 games I play permanently. Too many new things coming out for me to want to revisit something I just played a few months ago.
Even if i want to revisit, i buy it again by the time i do its cheap anyways. Bought Rdr 2 twice at 17€ and 15€ physical. Good thing its native 4k but the 30 fps. Damn rockstar

Alan Wake

It looks amazing. Almost too good to be true (the 4K 60fps does sound like it). So I'm a bit concerned it's not as good as it looks in the trailers. Looking forward to try it on Game Pass. Fingers crossed!

GymWolf

Hmm was hoping for more difficulty options but perhaps they'll add another one after launch. Shooters these days are already too easy as is on the hardest difficulty setting.
From what i saw, this one seems to be on the harder side.

Banned
Will this have FSR? my 6800 is fucked if not 😂

it's Unreal Engine, recently there has been a trend for Unreal Engine games to not have FSR, but they instead usually have TSR, which is basically the exact same thing, and even pretty much the same quality.

for you, and for everyone else, the bigger issue will more likely be Shader Stutters...

Last edited:

M1987

it's Unreal Engine, recently there has been a trend for Unreal Engine games to not have FSR, but they instead usually have TSR, which is basically the exact same thing, and even pretty much the same quality.

for you, and for everyone else, the bigger issue will more likely be Shader Stutters...
Only been playing on PC since December,I don't know wtf shader stutters are,but I will look it up now

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
But why do I have that weird feeling... That sense that it will have immeasurable amounts of shader stutters? -_-
I still have to experience that in any game developed by competent devs. Hopefully there aren't any and we can enjoy the game.

MayauMiao

Game got me interest. I always like some vintage but high tech stuff theme, and the game looks like a Fallout game.

Will wait for review.

Banned
Only been playing on PC since December,I don't know wtf shader stutters are,but I will look it up now

watch any PC video from digital foundry from the last year or so 🤣 you'll have a good chance to find out that way.

or watch this one:

Last edited:

DragonNCM

EDIT: It's low effort ranting, everyone knows the story about the game by now, the 'tuber doesn't give a fuck about why not to buy the game, they just want to get easy clicks.
So true.....BE SCARED !!!
Atomic heart will found Putin's WAR !!! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
This guy sounds bitter af lol. Good for a laugh.

It’s a great value, which is why people say that. Xbox can be critiqued all day but GamePass as a service is hard to hate on.
Especially once you and a few friends have it at the same time. The amount of games you can play together is truly a “game changer”. Being in the same ecosystem as friends is the greatest strength of GP.

Such an amazing deal.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
This guy sounds bitter af lol. Good for a laugh.

It’s a great value, which is why people say that. Xbox can be critiqued all day but GamePass as a service is hard to hate on.
Especially once you and a few friends have it at the same time. The amount of games you can play together is truly a “game changer”. Being in the same ecosystem as friends is the greatest strength of GP.

Such an amazing deal.
It really is an incredible value. Simply amazing. VN1X VN1X

Salz01

Is this coming out the 21st or the 20th? I see both dates. Or is that the New Zealand unlock is the 20th and the rest of the world its the 21st? I hope it’s the 20th because I have due to Presidents day.

Is this coming out the 21st or the 20th? I see both dates. Or is that the New Zealand unlock is the 20th and the rest of the world its the 21st? I hope it’s the 20th because I have due to Presidents day.
Damn I have the 20th off work. Why are so many release things on a Tuesday? should have released on the 17th and I would have had a 3 day weekend.

Can’t wait for this, I need a new shooter - don’t get the gamepass hate. I’ve probably replayed like five videogames in my lifetime after initial release

Top Bottom