• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - New Gameplay Overview Trailer Released

Kupfer

Sexy soviet seducing robots? Nice.

rbprGgl.jpg

Last edited:

SCB3

Hmmm, first time actually looking at this and it looks great, a mix of Bioshock x S.T.A.L.K.E.R x AI Robots

Could be fun, I have Gamepass and Xbox Series X as well, give it a try at least

Kikorin

I'm surprised this game is really releasing, I had impression of vaporware from the first reveal ages ago. Anyway looks amazing, graphically is probably about the best I've ever seen and the style seems so good too.

clarky

Gold Member
This looks great ,please be good.

I predict its gonna run like shit though, hopefully im wrong.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Never even heard of this studio and they are putting other studios to fucking shame graphically. Will see how it looks on PS5. Hope it runs at 30fps to come closer to fidelity we see in this PC version trailer.

oji-san

Banned
It looks so weird and so good and i can't wait to play it already, been years of looking forward, won't play any other game in the days before the release day so i will be ready to play the second it's out! very much hope so it's really runs at 60fps.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Already bought off CDkeys.
I'd probably do the same if I weren't currently broke due to house renovations. Will play on GP, although I'll probably buy it later on if I enjoy it just to support the devs.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Game looks great, hopefully I have time for it in Feb between wild hearts and Hogwarts Legacy, that's if I can even take myself away from Monster Hunter Rise to play the other games.

manfestival

This looks far more interesting than I had thought it to be. Saw the game on Game Pass but never gave it a second thought till just looking at this thread cause the video popped up and it piqued my curiosity.

Jennings

Youtube makes the frame rate looks like dogshit. I'm assuming the game will run 60fps on my Series X, which will be awesome because all those moving parts would be wasted otherwise.

I'm not a fan of the art style itself, but if it's an immersive sim I'm certainly interested.

Last edited:

Mozzarella

That trailer looks fantastic, its hard to believe this is a game from a new studio like that, it feels like something Take Two or EA could pull (im talking about how it looks high budget)
Looking forward to play it soon, but i will not preorder, i will wait for reviews and few days after release to check out performance and all that, hard to trust a studio with no previous IP and a promise on a big game like that, even if the trailer looks very promising.

GymWolf

I feel like the the incredible art design does the heavy lifting for the graphic, because if we go deeper i don't see any model or texture that is better than the best we have already.

The only nextgen thing seems to be the fluids effects.

Don't get me wrong, it looks fantastic but not really nextgen compared to stuff like ratchet, demons, requiem, hfw etc.

Last edited:

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Does this have Russian voice over? This gave me all those Bioshock feel.

Ozriel

M$FT
I feel like the the incredible art design does the heavy lifting for the graphic, because if we go deeper i don't see any model or texture that is better than the best we have already.

The only nextgen thing seems to be the fluids effects.

Don't get me wrong, it looks fantastic but not really nextgen compared to stuff like ratchet, demons, requiem, hfw etc.

Horizon is probably the only one on your list that surpasses this visually. Easily better looking than the others.

We’re yet to see it running on console, so we’ll just go off these trailers that are most certainly high end PC shots.

GymWolf

Horizon is probably the only one on your list that surpasses this visually. Easily better looking than the others.

We’re yet to see it running on console, so we’ll just go off these trailers that are most certainly high end PC shots.
I think they are all in the same ballpark with atomic heart.

I have an high end pc so i'm gonna see with my eyes how nextgen it really is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom