• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Heart - New Gameplay Overview Trailer Released

Bragr

Banned
The amount of different opinions I have seen on this is bizarre.

I expect a highly divided game, I have seen many call it a stunning-looking but rather mediocre shooter with some really bad AI.

SweetShark

Great art direction goes a long way.

Also this thing:

9pHeRgG.png
It is like as if someone wants to cosplay as Shambler from "Quake" and failed miserably.

LordOfChaos

That looks really good. Gives me vibes of a modern Bioshock that we've been missing (need to see more from Judas)

Hope it lives up.

Last edited:

GogolPoe

Neo Member
This game looks way too good to be true, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Hearing that they have it at a solid 60fps on Series x with the graphics in the trailer is outstanding.

Also, watching some of the supposed 'leaked' video, theres vehicles you can drive? I'm almost thinking this is closer to a Far Cry than Bioshock... at least in terms of gameplay.

And they mention action RPG.. I'm sold!

Curious to see how my Series S does with this one, lol. Game looks stunning but I don't think there's an in-between for it -- like it's either a 9-10 or a 5-7.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Game looks really damn good. Reminds me of Bioshock. I have my doubts.

If the game comes out and is actually great as it looks, then this being on Gamepass is a a joke. People should be buying and supporting games like this. So we get more like them.

Ozriel

M$FT
If the game comes out and is actually great as it looks, then this being on Gamepass is a a joke. People should be buying and supporting games like this. So we get more like them.

They get paid to put the games on Gamepass, and it's also sold retail on Steam, PS4, PS5 and Xbox.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Wonder how this'll run on a 3070? I hope I'm able to get it to mid-high settings @ 1440p 60fps. The official recommended specs give me hope, but they're probably for 1080p @ 30fps on the 1080. We'll see.

Hot5pur

I have just watched a few gameplay trailers of this and the combat looks very rough.

Slow, non impactful weapons
Bullet spongy enemies

Yeah, it's very pretty and well animated but the gameplay may be a dud.

Fredrik

I knew I had to clarify, lol.

Gamepass Ultimate trick. I got a 3rd year of Xbox Gold, but it can't be redeemed because Microsoft said I'm at a max of 2 years.
Reminds me that my sub ends in just over a year. I hope there is another loop hole, standard price is not as appealing.

iHaunter

Feel like we get a new trailer for this every week. At some point they're going to kill their own hype.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
1st person sluggish melee combat ? nah.
Mick gordon noise does not fit the game at all.
I also don't like that you play as russian gigachad... like... mos tuninspired character ever.

Amazing environmental art but tbh I am not that much into USSR art right now lol. I will wait for reviews

Top Bottom