• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atomic Hearts Patch 1.4.0.0 Adds 120hz Support for PS5, Xbox Series X|S

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Along with other fixes and improvements.

--

MAIN

● HUD, subtitle size settings
120Hz mode (PS5, Xbox Series X|S)
(mode will work with compatible devices that are supported by consoles (TV or monitor and HDMI 2.1 cable) only; the presence of 120Hz does not guarantee the operation of the mode)
● Fixed an issue with unlocking achievements
(note the additional nuances in the recommendations section)
● Fixed an issue with auto-detection of voice-over language

VISUALS AND AUDIO

● Improved display of shadows
● Fixed an issue with cartoons being absent in save rooms
● Removed binding of funiculars to FPS in the Vavilov Complex tunnels
● Updated shaders
● In certain places, the white image on TVs has been changed to static
● Fixed an issue with art subtitles—translation will now be displayed
● Updated first-person animations and fixed issues with the character's body showing when playing with high FOV

QUESTS

● Fixed the freeze during the Morning Express quest
● Icarus in the VDNH now rises all the way when loading a save where it was stuck
● Fixed an issue with saving the puzzle with rays
● Fixed an issue with subtitle display (freezing)

GAMEPLAY / OPEN WORLD

● Added ability to loot corpses lying in the water
● Improved climbing in "corners"
● Added the ability to launch funiculars at the entrance to the Vavilov Complex tunnels after going through them
● Fixed an issue with getting stuck in collisions in some places
● Fixed several issues with the Mass Telekinesis ability
● Optimization and fixes for corpses of mobs
● Fixed an issue with health regeneration when loading a save

STABILITY

● Improved optimization (LTO and others)

PC ONLY

● Fixed DLC content visualization on the character in the main menu

adamsapple

Have yet to play this game, but that's great they're fixing a lot of shit and adding more performance options.

Yep, I appreciate they've been very good about patches and improving things from launch like the Xbox version missing the TV screens.

*BUT*

I hate that this game has the worst fucking patch sizes. Every patch is 30GB or above, the first couple were 60GB+.

I think I've almost spent a TB of bandwidth just downloading and updating this game since launch.

Something happened in my game, and I'm wondering if the update might fix it, or if anyone else has experienced the same thing. When I first bought two abilities aside from shock, I was able to control one with L1 and the other with R1. At one point, this seemed to change and I was then only able to use the L1. The R1 ability had been replaced by needing to press up on the d-pad to toggle the L1 ability between the two. I find it's really limiting.

Anyone else notice this happen? Is there a fix or a menu option to put it back to the way it was working before?

Yep, I appreciate they've been very good about patches and improving things from launch like the Xbox version missing the TV screens.

*BUT*

I hate that this game has the worst fucking patch sizes. Every patch is 30GB or above, the first couple were 60GB+.

I think I've almost spent a TB of bandwidth just downloading and updating this game since launch.

I think this update is only about 4GB, if I'm not mistaken.

adamsapple

I think this update is only about 4GB, if I'm not mistaken.

I wish :'(

Fs-Tl1jWYAgLWIy

Saiyan-Rox

So that's why there was a 30GB patch

I couldn't get over the overly sexual weapons machine though

Was funny for 2 seconds then just got cringe

Top Bottom