• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Axios] Saudi Arabia to invest $37 billion in gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I disagree with you. Its better if ms are making the acquisitions. Id rather a console maker and multiplatform publisher buy game companies then some billionaire or investment firm that knows nothing of the industry. Ms is a software company and games are software. Period.

We already saw google get in and out of gaming very quickly. They are probably closing studios. Apple has little interest, and amazon hasnt made a splash
Ehā€¦ letā€™s see how they manage the studios they do own. Not the best record considering they ā€œareā€ a gaming company. Games are software and MS makes software seems a bit of an assumption not always proven to be that much of a slam dunk.

They make compilers and their own IDEā€™s, they invented DirectX so they should never be late in dev tooling as dev tools are the same kind of software right?

jhjfss

Look at some of the post's here and see how the media reacts

Non of them know anything other than what the state owned Media tell them

Ask anyone who lives here and see what he says about the country
We would, but he got chopped up.
sp1zEKZ.jpg

I disagree with you. Its better if ms are making the acquisitions. Id rather a console maker and multiplatform publisher buy game companies then some billionaire or investment firm that knows nothing of the industry. Ms is a software company and games are software. Period.

We already saw google get in and out of gaming very quickly. They are probably closing studios. Apple has little interest, and amazon hasnt made a splash
lmao @ multiplatform publisher. If MS acquires a publisher, Sony and Nintendo don't get those games. If someone else does, outside of the industry, every platform gets those games. So yeah...

jhjfss

All you have is this propaganda and guess what we don't give a fuck

In fact we bring Biden here just to make sure get humiliated in front the world for his words

Enjoy living in your shithole
you from the country that didn't let women drive until recently? That "propaganda" too?

iceatcs

I might be selfish, if oil money will bring more games on many platforms. I'll welcome it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom