• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Babe sends me a picture of her boobies. How should I feel about this NeoGAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Let's sum things up:

girl sends you a picture of her tits
you receive said picture
you go online to ask how you should feel about it

prepare yourself to die a virgin.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Skiesofwonder said:
:lol

Fuck it, can't be worse then that.

Txt log (taken from the middle of our conversation):

Her: bw I am in the shower. ;)
Her (like twenty second later): What IF i told u i was carressing my nipples :p
Me: You want me in that shower so bad don't ya :p
Her: I'd definitely "drop the soap" 4 u ;)
Me: u think u have the ass to pull that off?
Her: yea i do i have some junk in my trunk
Me: I don't believe ya, I would have to c that with my own eyes
Her: haha maybe one day, but for now u just gotta believe me :)
Me: So u don't got the evidence to back it up?
Her: OMG u want a pic of my ass?!?!?
Me: HAHA u said it, not me lol
Her: YOU insinuated sir
Her (like ten seconds later): Fine but I get something in return
Me: LOL now u want a pic of MY ass? LMAO
Her: Lol ok not ur ass! Somethin else :)
Me: pssshhh babe you aint gettin a peak at my secret weapon
Her: LOL whateverrrr
Me: How bout this? You send me a pic of ur nipples, and maybeee I will send u mine.
Her: haha DEAL!

And then a minute later a picture of her mountain range was in my inbox.

Edit: Double fuck it, I'm putting it in the OP. This way a hundreds of people won't be screaming "fake".

Whoa, slow down there partner. Said girl wants to back it up on you? Son... why does this thread exist? Why are you not crossing the fucking country this very second?

Shanadeus

Banned
It looks like you already know what to do, just keep it on and play it smooth.
Just let her know what you feel about a distance relationship if she ever invites you over for some sex.

Binabik15

So you´re posting your "aww, I´m too popular on FB" thread with personal info AND now this "OMG, I´m so getting laid and she´s totally into me but I´m waaay to cool for her" stuff.

This is a secret ploy to get GAF internet detectives to cry, right? They´re probably frothing at their mouths, but they can´t do anything without getting banned.

Binabik15

josephdebono said:
Strictly speaking, considering he publicly shared his FB it's not even detective work. It's merely clicking. A person who uses www.google.com to search for www.facebook.com could probably get the relevant information.

Yeah, that´s the point. With the given information it´d probably be incerdibly easy to find his deviantart account where he draws dragon dicks, or chatlogs with fat truck drivers or a pic of his dick via the Chatroulette map. But if anyone post even a snippet of this stuff it´d be a bannable offence (perma-ban, I think).

I wasn´t registered during the internet detective days, but they sure made me laugh.

Shanadeus

Banned
I can't believe the trails some people leave behind them on the internets, I am pretty cautious with what I post and I doubt anyone could find out anything important by doing detective work.

twitter

Banned
Just play it cool. Reply tmr with "I liked your pic, got anymore? ;)". A girl sending you pics of her tits is nothing to stress about. You live in different cities, try to get her to webcam for you.

Zeppu

Binabik15 said:
Yeah, that´s the point. With the given information it´d probably be incerdibly easy to find his deviantart account where he draws dragon dicks, or chatlogs with fat truck drivers or a pic of his dick via the Chatroulette map. But if anyone post even a snippet of this stuff it´d be a bannable offence (perma-ban, I think).

I wasn´t registered during the internet detective days, but they sure made me laugh.

Stuff is usually funny but I do agree with this. If you want to invade someone's privacy, do it privately.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
OK people the clues are in front of us. She's friends with him on his FB. She has fair size boobs. She's not local to him and will have few friends in common. Who here has an afternoon free so they can go through his FB to find a pic of her?

EDIT: But don't post it here obvs
PM

OP, in answer to your question - hard. You should feel hard.

Chuckie

Whatever you do, at least reply the sms. If you wait to long she'll be thinking: "He's not replying...wtf is wrong with my tits????????"

vooglie

ronito said:
Dear GAF, there's a piece of steak in my mouth. What do I do?!

And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

You're like a big bear, man.

DarkKyo

My ex sent me some pretty dirty stuff back at the end of 2009. Pics of her boobs and vajoina via text.

5 months later she still wants me bad.

Mar

Threads like these remind me how lucky I am that I grew up without social networking and the internet. Just think, all those embarrassing things you thought and kept to yourself, these days are recorded on internet forums forever.

Now I look back on some of the stupid things I thought and did and thank Raptor Jesus no one knows. OP, in 20 years you'll look back and want to kill yourself (or your employer will).

So OP makes a thread and complains about his crappy FL, then makes another redundant thread asking the internet what she should do about a girl sending him a pic of her boobs.

God, South Park had it right with the FB episode. :lol

MickD said:
Welcome to the 21st century .. I get nude pics from chicks all the time, just need to ask for them.

Exactly...I have them all alphabetized in a hidden folder, no need to make a damn thread bragging about one pic of boobs omgz!!!

MickD said:
I'm deleting you off my facebook friends list

Rad-

I know a very similar situation and the type sounds exactly the same. Basically: no, she doesn't have strong feelings for you. Yes, she wants to fuck you.

Go wreck that little hole once or twice and then remove her from your friends list.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
The OP reads all sorts of conflicted.

"Random person invites me, then asks ME why I'm on her list, so I start talking smooth."

"There's this girl that I just kind of enjoyed talking to as a cool person, cause it was a girl and it was no strings attached. Now she sends me this picture and it's thrown my world upside down!"

"So here's the convo where I'm begging her to send me picture of her ass and tits:"

Sounds like OP originally wanted a hookup, then perhaps enjoyed the texting without strings, and then when he finally gets what he wants, he doesn't know what to do.

What's the next point? Where do you go? Do you just keep sending pics back and forth? Do we eventually meet up and have sex? Should I really pursue a relationship with this person?

You don't sound ready for pretty much anything serious. Like the fact that you created a GAF post like "Oh shit I got boobs, what now?!" doesn't really ooze "readiness" to me.

Either keep having fun or forget about it if it's causing you stress.

Rapstah

She's probably an Evony viral marketer.

"hey luv u wanna see more boob? can u plz help feed my Evony village, u only have 2 creat a login"

Plywood said:
No she's telling the truth:
anime-cg-girl.jpg
6zn53o.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I do believe this is the first time I have seen a guy complain about seeing a cute girls boobs.
Turn in your man card at the front.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Alfarif said:
Whoa, slow down there partner. Said girl wants to back it up on you? Son... why does this thread exist? Why are you not crossing the fucking country this very second?

:lol :lol :lol

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Tence said:
Whatever you do, at least reply the sms. If you wait to long she'll be thinking: "He's not replying...wtf is wrong with my tits????????"

I did reply to the picture message.

I said 'Wow better then i thought :p"

Edit: You guys can do all the detective work you want, I literally have nothing to hide.

RedShift

Skiesofwonder said:
I did reply to the picture message.

I said 'Wow better then i thought :p"

Edit: You guys can do all the detective work you want, I literally have nothing to hide.

I'm curious, did you reciprocate the promised nipple picture?

Skiesofwonder said:
Her: bw I am in the shower. ;)
Her (like twenty second later): What IF i told u i was carressing my nipples :p
Me: You want me in that shower so bad don't ya :p
Her: I'd definitely "drop the soap" 4 u ;)
Me: u think u have the ass to pull that off?
Her: yea i do i have some junk in my trunk
Me: I don't believe ya, I would have to c that with my own eyes
Her: haha maybe one day, but for now u just gotta believe me :)
Me: So u don't got the evidence to back it up?
Her: OMG u want a pic of my ass?!?!?
Me: HAHA u said it, not me lol
Her: YOU insinuated sir
Her (like ten seconds later): Fine but I get something in return
Me: LOL now u want a pic of MY ass? LMAO
Her: Lol ok not ur ass! Somethin else :)
Me: pssshhh babe you aint gettin a peak at my secret weapon
Her: LOL whateverrrr
Me: How bout this? You send me a pic of ur nipples, and maybeee I will send u mine.
Her: haha DEAL!

jesus christ....is this how you kids flirt these days?

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom